FoxPro/Visual FoxPro - ayuda colores

Vista:

ayuda colores

Publicado por Fernando (60 intervenciones) el 11/07/2008 15:13:14
Hola amigos: Necesito definir colores de pantalla en un sistema de ventas en fox pro 2.6 para dos.
He Utilizado, por ejemplo:

DEFINE WINDOW NOMBRE ..... COLO SCHEME 8

pero de esta forma no tengo demasiada amplitud para seleccionar colores.

¿¿podrían enviarme alguna ayuda como para poder dominar y controlar con mayor exactitud los colores de cada objeto????

por ejemplo SET COLOR TO, ETC

NO utilizo generadores. Codifico todo en .prg y luego compilo un .exe

GRACIAS
Valora esta pregunta
Me gusta: Está pregunta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está pregunta no esta clara o no es útil
Responder

RE:ayuda colores

Publicado por Jose Casalino (15 intervenciones) el 11/07/2008 21:53:57
Si tienes la ayuda del foxpro 2.6 dos ahi sale ladefinicion de como poner los colores. te adjunto la definicion para la parte de define windows:

COLOR SCHEME <expN2> | COLOR <color pair list>
The color of user-defined windows can be specified by including the number of an existing color scheme in the COLOR SCHEME clause or a set of color pairs in the COLOR clause.

A color scheme is a set of 10 predefined color pairs. The color pairs in a color scheme can be changed with SET COLOR OF SCHEME. In FoxPro for MS-DOS, the color pairs in a color scheme can also be changed in the Color Picker.

A color pair is a set of two letters separated by a forward slash. The first letter specifies the foreground color and the second letter specifies the background color.

For example, this color pair specifies a red foreground on a white background:

R/W

For a list of colors and their corresponding color letters, see SET COLOR Commands Overview or Color Table by Color Pair.

A color pair can also be specified with a set of six RGB (Red Green Blue) color values separated by commas. The first three color values specify the foreground color and the second three color values specify the background color. The color values can range from 0 through 255.

The R/W color pair in the example above can also be specified with this RGB color pair:

RGB(255,0,0,255,255,255)

By default, the colors of windows created with DEFINE WINDOW are controlled by color scheme 1.
Valora esta respuesta
Me gusta: Está respuesta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está respuesta no esta clara o no es útil
Comentar