Matlab - There may be a singularity in the solution

Vista:

There may be a singularity in the solution

Publicado por Leyla (1 intervención) el 05/02/2009 21:04:56
In my model circuit, I am using some tags that are calculated in a posterior block, and when I run the model, it gives me the next error:

Trouble solving algebraic loop containing 'MoliendaSemiseccion2A_v6/Saturation between -0.75 and 0.75 Output held/Splitter/Control de Splitter/Neural Network S Sur/Layer 2/LW{2,1}/dotprod16/Dot Product/Product' at time 1. Stopping simulation. There may be a singularity in the solution. If the model is correct, try reducing the step size (either by reducing the fixed step size or by tightening the error tolerances).

So, I decided to add a memory block before these tags; perhaps, when I run the simulation I obtained an out range problem, so I have added a saturation block to limit the output on each "Consumo Molino bolas 2AX" block's, but when I run the simulation it don´t pass time 1.72, it mainten in that time.

Please help me to overcome this mistake.

Thanks.
Valora esta pregunta
Me gusta: Está pregunta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está pregunta no esta clara o no es útil
Responder

There may be a singularity in the solution

Publicado por tomas (1 intervención) el 31/05/2011 23:20:47
I have the same error, can anybody help me?
Valora esta respuesta
Me gusta: Está respuesta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está respuesta no esta clara o no es útil
Comentar