MySQL - No puedo configurar Mysql en vista

Vista:

No puedo configurar Mysql en vista

Publicado por Sergio (1 intervención) el 30/01/2008 11:30:03
Hola a todos, he instalado Mysql en mi ordenador que es Windows Vista y cuando voy a configurar MySql, al final del todo, despues de darle clave al root me da un error:

Connection Error:

The security settings could not applied to the database because the connection has failed with the follow error

Error Nr. 1045
Access denied for user 'root@localhost' (using password:YES)

If a personal firewall is running on your machine, please make sure you have opened the TCP 3009 for connections. Otherwise no client aplication can connect to the server. After you have opened the port please press [Retry] to apply the security settings.

If you are re-installing after you unistalled the MySql server please note that the data directory was not removed automatically. Therefore the old password from your last instalation is still needed to connect to the server. In this case please skip now and re-run Configuration Wizard from the start menu

He probado a desinstalar el antivirus y a desactivar el firewall y me sigue dando el mismo error

Gracias
Valora esta pregunta
Me gusta: Está pregunta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está pregunta no esta clara o no es útil
Responder