La Web del Programador: Comunidad de Programadores
https://www.lawebdelprogramador.com/foros/Delphi/439279-Cannot-load-package-qrpt70-It-contains-Unit-QREnvEd.html

Cannot load package qrpt70. It contains Unit QREnvEd,

Publicado por Nelson (19 intervenciones) el 27/12/2004 11:11:21
Hola, esspero puedan ayudarme con este problema; yo tengo un Delphi 7 al cual le he instalado el Quick Report 4, sin problemas. Cuando quiero instalar los componentes JVCL me tira un error que dice: Cannot load package 'qrpt70'. It contains Unit 'QREnvEd,' which is also contained in package 'QR4RunD7'.
<br>De la misma forma me sucede si yo antes de instalar el Quick Report instalo los JVCL y luego quiero instalar el Quick Report. Porque los dos paquetes usan una misma biblioteca? que puedo hacer para tener instalados ambos paquetes??? Muchas Gracias.

Publicado por HECTORJMS (1 intervención) el 23/11/2013 16:07:47
How do I install QuickReport Professional V4?
1. Remove the current QuickReport and QRExports libraries from the design libraries list using the Component|Install Package menu.
Please Note: The libraries are now called QR4DesignXX and QR4RunXX.
Remove any copies of qrptX0.bpl from the Windows/System32 directory.
2. Run the self installer EXE.
3. Install the QuickReport 4 components by using the Add button and browsing to - Program files/Borland/DelphiX/QR4DesignXX.bpl. Hints
1. HTML exports - be sure to set the new band property 'TransparentBand' to
true.
2. It is a good practice to include the QuickReport source path in your project
search path list.
The path is 'Program files/Borland/DelphiX/quickrpt'.
3. Undocumented PDF method 'AddTTFont' should be used to embed TrueType fonts in PDF documents. Font names with spaces should have the spaces replaced with hyphens e.g. 'Times Roman' goes to 'Times-Roman'.
4. Composite reports when previewing take the properties of the first report in the list. For instance the PrevHeight property of the first report is applied.
5. The QRHTMLFilter component has moved to unit QRWebfilt.pas. It is still registered in old setups as in QRExport.pas. If you get a problem with this, just substitute the filename qrexport for qrwebfilt.http://www.delphigroups.info/2/2/355501.html