ASP - Ocx con ASP

Vista:

Ocx con ASP

Publicado por Victort (14 intervenciones) el 30/05/2002 15:27:54
Hola amigos: Quisiera realizar una consulta ref. a como usar un OCX con ASP. Tengo un OCX hecho en VB y funciona bien pero al tratar de usarlo en ASP me genera un error. Esta disponible en el servidor y registrado con el regsvr32. El codigo es la sigte:
Dim MyOCx
SET MyOCx = SERVER.CreateObject("IVRUMCC1.ocx")

MyOCx .Iniciar
MyOCx .Login
if MyOCx. LoginOK then
Response.Write "Se conecto correctamente"
else
Response.Write "No se conecto "
end if

Server object error 'ASP 0177 : 800401f3'

Server.CreateObject Failed

/Conexion.asp, line 48

Invalid class string

Mucha gracias
Valora esta pregunta
Me gusta: Está pregunta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está pregunta no esta clara o no es útil
Responder

RE:Ocx con ASP

Publicado por Avatar (150 intervenciones) el 31/05/2002 21:35:44
Hola:

Mira por lo que veo tenes un problema en la registración de tu OCX. Te paso un documento (en ingles) donde plantean el problema que tenes y sus soluciones..
suerte..

Q: AspMail never works. I get Server object error 'ASP 0177:800401f3'. What is the problem?
A: This error means "Invalid class string" -- in other words the call to CreateObject failed because the name object cannot be found by the OLE sub-system. Causes include:
You really didn't run regsvr32 on the server after all.
You ran regsvr32 but it reported an error.
Someone modified security on part of the registry that's preventing the OLE subsystem from reading all or part of the HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT tree.
The name of the object you are trying to create was mispelled or is incorrect.
Determine if it's a permissions problem
Add the anonymous user (used by IIS) to the Administrators group. The test page then worked, proving it was a permissions problem. Do not forget to remove the anonymous IIS user from the Admin group!
Determine if it is a file permissions problem:
After removing the Anonymous user from the Admin group, add failure auditing to the file (smtpsvg.dll), which will determine if the file was ever accessed (by the lack of the failure event). If it isn't, this makes it clear that the failure is prior to file access but go ahead and check file/directory permissions to make sure the anonymous IIS user can access the file.
Check registry permissions
Using Regedt32, do find on smtpsvg.dll. Check the permissions for the key (and sub keys), and make sure that the anonymous user has read rights. Do a find on the class-id, which contains the location value, and version, and check those per
Valora esta respuesta
Me gusta: Está respuesta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está respuesta no esta clara o no es útil
Comentar