ASP - Ayuda para configurar ODBC

Vista:

Ayuda para configurar ODBC

Publicado por lestter (37 intervenciones) el 12/06/2002 14:12:48
No consigo configurar correctamente el odbc, ya que me indica que no existen controladores o son incorrectos.

Me gustaria que alguien me explicara como configurar correctamente el odbc.

Gracias y saludos.
Valora esta pregunta
Me gusta: Está pregunta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está pregunta no esta clara o no es útil
Responder

RE:Ayuda para configurar ODBC

Publicado por Avatar (150 intervenciones) el 12/06/2002 15:43:28
Te paso un documento que explica como configurar el ODBC

Configuring ODBC Data Sources for Windows

When creating or updating an ODBC data source, you use the Create ODBC Data Source page in the Administrator. This page offers a number of options for configuring your ODBC data source. The options visible on the ODBC Data Source page vary based on the database driver being used.

For information about driver-specific options, refer to the following sources of information:

Your database documentation
ODBC driver documentation, including help files you may have on your system (check \winnt\system32\*.hlp)

Microsoft SQL Server ODBC options

ColdFusion ODBC options for Microsoft SQL Server data sources are described in the following table.

Microsoft SQL Server ODBC Options

Option
Description

Data Source Name
A name for your ODBC data source.

Description
Descriptive information about the data source.

Server
The name of the server hosting the database you want to use.

Use Trusted Connection -- Allows SQL Server to authenticate on the user's Windows NT login. You can use this option if the SQL Server database is using an Integrated or Mixed security mode.
Integrated security uses NT authentication schemes for all connections. Only trusted connections are allowed to connect to SQL Server. It's not necessary to populate the ColdFusion username and password fields because SQL Server ignores these values.
Mixed security allows both trusted and nontrusted connections. If the username and password are le
Valora esta respuesta
Me gusta: Está respuesta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está respuesta no esta clara o no es útil
Comentar