ASP - Una de VBScript

Vista:

Una de VBScript

Publicado por Mauro Andrea (17 intervenciones) el 22/02/2001 14:08:50
Alguien sabe la sintaxis completa del Window.Open o alguna otra forma de abrir una nueva ventana especificando el tamaño de la misma, si querés el menú o nó... si querés la barra de estado, en fin, para hacer un popup
Mauro
Valora esta pregunta
Me gusta: Está pregunta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está pregunta no esta clara o no es útil
Responder

RE:Una de VBScript

Publicado por Migueloski (5 intervenciones) el 23/02/2001 11:47:58
Prueba a ver si te sirve esto:
window.open("URL", windowname, "window_appearance")

where URL is the URL of the document to be loaded into the new window, windowname is the name given to the new window (subsequently its name property (see above)) and window_appearance is a comma-delimited list setting the window features. The window features are boolean values (i.e. either '0' or '1', or 'no' or 'yes'). The features controllable are :

toolbar
Specifies whether the browser's toolbar is displayed or not.
Specifies whether the location bar (showing the current URL) of the browser is displayed or not.
directories
Specifies whether the Netscape directory buttons are displayed or not.
status
Specifies whether the browser status bar is displayed or not.
menubar
Specifies whether the browser's menu bar is displayed or not.
scrollbars
Specifies whether the window will allow scrollbars or not.
resizable
Specifies whether the new window is resiz(e)able or not.
width="pixels"
Specifies the width of the new window.
height="pixels"
Specifies the height of the new window.
top="pixels"
Specifies the top co-ordinate to display the new window. (Internet Explorer and Navigator 4.0 and above only)
left="pixels"
Specifies the left co-ordinate to display the window. (Internet Explorer and Navigator 4.0 and above only)
*outerWidth*="pixels"
(Navigator 4.0 specific) Specifies the outer width of the Navigator window, instead of the viewable area contained within.
*outerHeight*="pixels"
(Navigator 4.0 specific) Specifies the outer height of the Navigator windo
Valora esta respuesta
Me gusta: Está respuesta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está respuesta no esta clara o no es útil
Comentar