ASP - username remoto

Vista:

username remoto

Publicado por Meko (24 intervenciones) el 07/05/2001 07:24:08
Primero, un saludo cordial a todos, y directo al grano, busque acerca de obtener ip e id remotos pero no encontre lo que necesito que es el username del que entra a una pagina, me explico, yo para entrar a internet ingreso un nombre de usuario y una contraseña en la conexion telefonica a redes, quiero saber si ese username se puede obtener a traves de los famosos Server.variables("REMOTE_ALGO"). De antemano muchas gracias y un saludo para todos. Adios!
Valora esta pregunta
Me gusta: Está pregunta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está pregunta no esta clara o no es útil
Responder

RE:username remoto

Publicado por javier (220 intervenciones) el 07/05/2001 09:45:18
Nunca se me habia ocurrido nada como esto, y creo que no se puede hacer, pero de todas formas te envio todos las server.variables disponibles:
ServerVariables
The ServerVariables collection retrieves the values of predetermined environment variables.

Syntax
Request.ServerVariables (server environment variable)

Parameters
server environment variable
Specifies the name of the server environment variable to retrieve. It can be one of the following values. Variable Description
ALL_HTTP All HTTP headers sent by the client.
ALL_RAW Retrieves all headers in the raw-form. The difference between ALL_RAW and ALL_HTTP is that ALL_HTTP places an HTTP_ prefix before the header name and the header-name is always capitalized. In ALL_RAW the header name and values appear as they are sent by the client.
APPL_MD_PATH Retrieves the metabase path for the (WAM) Application for the ISAPI DLL.
APPL_PHYSICAL_PATH Retrieves the physical path corresponding to the metabase path. IIS converts the APPL_MD_PATH to the physical (directory) path to return this value.
AUTH_PASSWORD The value entered in the client's authentication dialog. This variable is only available if Basic authentication is used.
AUTH_TYPE The authentication method that the server uses to validate users when they attempt to access a protected script.
AUTH_USER Raw authenticated user name.
CERT_COOKIE Unique ID for client certificate, Returned as a string. Can be used as a signature for the whole client certificate.
CERT_FLAGS bit0 is set to 1 if the client certificate is present.
bit1 is set to 1 if the Certifying Authority of the client certificate is invalid (not in the list of recognized CA on the server).

CERT_ISSUER Issuer
Valora esta respuesta
Me gusta: Está respuesta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está respuesta no esta clara o no es útil
Comentar

Publicado por Meko (24 intervenciones) el 07/05/2001 22:48:57
Javier, de todas formas te agradesco tu gentil colaboracion y creeme que me mantendras bien ocupado con todas estas server.variables que me facilitastes, Gracias
Valora esta respuesta
Me gusta: Está respuesta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está respuesta no esta clara o no es útil
Comentar

otra vez

Publicado por javier (220 intervenciones) el 07/05/2001 09:48:03
Parameters
server environment variable
Specifies the name of the server environment variable to retrieve. It can be one of the following values. Variable Description
ALL_HTTP All HTTP headers sent by the client.
ALL_RAW Retrieves all headers in the raw-form. The difference between ALL_RAW and ALL_HTTP is that ALL_HTTP places an HTTP_ prefix before the header name and the header-name is always capitalized. In ALL_RAW the header name and values appear as they are sent by the client.
APPL_MD_PATH Retrieves the metabase path for the (WAM) Application for the ISAPI DLL.
APPL_PHYSICAL_PATH Retrieves the physical path corresponding to the metabase path. IIS converts the APPL_MD_PATH to the physical (directory) path to return this value.
AUTH_PASSWORD The value entered in the client's authentication dialog. This variable is only available if Basic authentication is used.
AUTH_TYPE The authentication method that the server uses to validate users when they attempt to access a protected script.
AUTH_USER Raw authenticated user name.
CERT_COOKIE Unique ID for client certificate, Returned as a string. Can be used as a signature for the whole client certificate.
CERT_FLAGS bit0 is set to 1 if the client certificate is present.
bit1 is set to 1 if the Certifying Authority of the client certificate is invalid (not in the list of recognized CA on the server).

CERT_ISSUER Issuer field of the client certificate (O=MS, OU=IAS, CN=user name, C=USA).
CERT_KEYSIZE Number of bits in Secure Sockets Layer connection key size. For example, 128.
CERT_SECRETKEYSIZE Number of bits in server certificate private key. For example, e.g. 1024.
CERT_SERIALNUMBER Serial number field of the client certificate.
CERT_SER
Valora esta respuesta
Comentar

Publicado por adan (47 intervenciones) el 07/05/2001 20:51:47
Hola, yo obtengo algunos datos de mis clientes (intranet) con las siguientes servervariables:

ip=Request.ServerVariables("REMOTE_ADDR")
user=Request.ServerVariables("LOGON_USER")

Saludos
APQ
Valora esta respuesta
Comentar