Access - two detail sections on the same report-Access

Vista:

two detail sections on the same report-Access

Publicado por Anxoen (1 intervención) el 07/02/2018 18:41:43
In my case my main table is called "Requests".

In this table i save the money requests applied for each region in my country. The regions are in a table called Regions and are saved in Requests as a code (with their key). Depending on what the aim of the money is there are three groups, "L1", "L2", "L3"

So, one record in "Requests" is linked with one region and with one of these three groups called lines.

For example, if Madrid is "032" one record in "Requests":

CODE ; REQUEST NAME; REGION; LINE; MONEY;

3423423; Expenses on electricity; 032; L2; 2.456.000 €; .....

And i want to creat a report where the biggest group is Region, and then the next group is the LINE but i want to show in one table the requests that belong to Line 1 (with certain format and fields) and in other one the requests that belong to Line 2, and Line 3. One way to do this it would be to creat two different detail sections one filtered for L1 and other one for L2 and L3; but i didnt manage to get it. Other way it would be to creat a subreport and in this case i created two Queries, one for L1 and other one for L2 and L3. The subreport works with the second one but this way I have several problems. For example the subreport is not shown when in that region nothing is applied in Line 1.

Thank you so much.
Valora esta pregunta
Me gusta: Está pregunta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está pregunta no esta clara o no es útil
Responder