Adobe Acrobat - imagen en pie de pagina

Vista:

imagen en pie de pagina

Publicado por dockar89 (1 intervención) el 21/05/2021 21:59:31
hola quisiera saber como poner una imagen el pide de pagina¿¿ alguien lo ha intentado????
Valora esta pregunta
Me gusta: Está pregunta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está pregunta no esta clara o no es útil
Responder
sin imagen de perfil

imagen en pie de pagina

Publicado por coca (5 intervenciones) el 07/09/2021 09:17:30
I need to express my deep gratitude to you. I have bookmarked your site for future updates.
among us
Valora esta respuesta
Me gusta: Está respuesta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está respuesta no esta clara o no es útil
Comentar
sin imagen de perfil

imagen en pie de pagina

Publicado por cookie (2 intervenciones) el 25/11/2021 04:57:01
Your comments on the forum are very reasonable, hope you add comments to the play solitaire website for us to improve further, and thank you for your comments.
Valora esta respuesta
Me gusta: Está respuesta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está respuesta no esta clara o no es útil
Comentar

imagen en pie de pagina

Publicado por leque123 (1 intervención) el 20/07/2022 16:22:57
This essay has excellent grammatical structure throughout. This essay provided me with a quordle wealth of important information.
Valora esta respuesta
Comentar

imagen en pie de pagina

Publicado por mathew (1 intervención) el 02/09/2022 21:54:58
Essay writing services https://myassignments-help.com.au/essay-writing-services/ provide students with a variety of services. They can help students with their academic tasks by writing a quality essay for a reasonable price. Before you start using one of these services, make sure you understand their policies and guarantees. Read customer reviews to learn about their experience with the service. Also, read the company's privacy policies and guarantee. Look for testimonials and examples of their previous work. Ultimately, the best choice will be one that meets your needs and fits your budget.
Valora esta respuesta
Comentar