CGI - Cgi en Visual Basic

Vista:

Cgi en Visual Basic

Publicado por Alfredo (1 intervención) el 07/10/2000 00:00:00
Se que se puede hacer...
pero lo que no se es como.
SI alguien me puede ayudar estaria muy agradecido..
Chao, gracias...
Valora esta pregunta
Me gusta: Está pregunta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está pregunta no esta clara o no es útil
Responder

Prueba aqui

Publicado por JuanArturo (1 intervención) el 19/10/2000 00:00:00
Para crear un CGI con VB5
Now that you´ve been properly introduced to both Chapter 2, "HTTP: How to Speak on the Web" and Chapter 6, "The Win/CGI Interface," it´s time to build your first server-side Visual Basic application. Although this process builds on the Visual Basic experience you already have, if you´ve never developed an application that runs asynchronously at a random point in time and allows no interactivity, you´re in for a treat!
In this chapter we´ll discuss the differences between the "typical" Visual Basic application (if there is such a beast) and a CGI application. Then, after introducing some code you´ll use throughout the remainder of the book, you´ll build a few simple CGI applications, including the application that was used to create the Web page shown in Figure 6.2.
Espero q la liga aun exista
http://ebooks.cs.biu.ac.il/1575211068/ch7.htm

Valora esta respuesta
Me gusta: Está respuesta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está respuesta no esta clara o no es útil
Comentar

RE:Prueba aqui

Publicado por Iván (1 intervención) el 01/06/2006 08:44:40
El enlace ya no existe....
Valora esta respuesta
Me gusta: Está respuesta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está respuesta no esta clara o no es útil
Comentar