Clarion - Formatear campo en browse

Vista:
sin imagen de perfil

Formatear campo en browse

Publicado por Oscar (22 intervenciones) el 15/07/2012 03:25:08
Hola: tengo un browse con varios campos, uno de ellos se esta actualizando cada 30 segundos y necesito en esta actualizacion y dada una condicion cambiarle tamaño, color y mostrarlo en negrita

Me pueden dar una mano ??

Gracias
Valora esta pregunta
Me gusta: Está pregunta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está pregunta no esta clara o no es útil
Responder
sin imagen de perfil

Publicado por Marcelo Madelon (572 intervenciones) el 16/07/2012 12:22:40
Oscar

Fijate en List Box habilita Color (en C5) o Has Color (en C8)
Luego entra a:
actions,,,, Color y veras que aparece el o los campos que les habilitaste el color e ingresando en propierties puedes configurar lo que necesitas según una condición.

Espero te sirva

Saludos
Valora esta respuesta
Me gusta: Está respuesta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está respuesta no esta clara o no es útil
Comentar
sin imagen de perfil

Publicado por Oscar (22 intervenciones) el 16/07/2012 14:42:31
Hola Marcelo: lo que me indicas lo hice para color pero para cambiar de tamaño (tildo Style en el campo) no lo veo despues en actions...
Valora esta respuesta
Me gusta: Está respuesta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está respuesta no esta clara o no es útil
Comentar
sin imagen de perfil

Publicado por Marcelo Madelón (572 intervenciones) el 18/07/2012 17:58:54
Oscar

En el caso que quieras colorear con rojo los clientes de estado distinto a cero. El campo CLI:Estado debe estar en el ListBox

If CLI:Estado = 0
BRW1.CLI:Nombre_NormalBG = COLOR:SILVER
Else
BRW1.CLI:Nombre_NormalBG = COLOR:RED
End
Valora esta respuesta
Comentar
sin imagen de perfil

Publicado por Oscar (22 intervenciones) el 18/07/2012 18:52:02
Hola Marcelo, gracias por responder
Para darle color al campo no hay problemas el tema esta en cambiarle el tamaño, tenes alguna sugerencia ??

Gracias
Valora esta respuesta
Comentar
sin imagen de perfil

Publicado por Marcelo Madelón (572 intervenciones) el 18/07/2012 19:14:49
Oscar

Fijate en el help

FONT([typeface] [,size] [,color] [,style] [,charset ])

FONT
Specifies the default display font for the TOOLBAR .

typeface
A string constant containing the name of the font (PROP:FontName, equivalent to {PROP:Font,1}). If omitted, the system font is used.

size
An integer constant containing the size (in points) of the font (PROP:FontSize, equivalent to {PROP:Font,2}). If omitted, the system default font size is used.

color
A LONG integer constant containing the red, green, and blue values for the color of the font in the low-order three bytes, or an EQUATE for a standard Windows color value (PROP:FontColor, equivalent to {PROP:Font,3}). If omitted, black is used.

style
An integer constant or constant expression or EQUATE specifying the strike weight and style of the font (PROP:FontStyle, equivalent to {PROP:Font,4}). If omitted, the weight is GDI default.

charset
An integer constant or constant expression or EQUATE specifying the character set for the specified FONT (PROP:FontCharSet) or (PROP:Font,5). This provides support for international character sets. If omitted, the default charater set for the FONT is used.

The FONT attribute (PROP:FONT) specifies the default display font for controls. When the property assignment's target is the SYSTEM built-in variable, PROP:FONT sets the font for the MESSAGE procedure.

The typeface parameter may name any font registered in the Windows system. For a report, the printer driver must support the specified typeface (this includes the TrueType fonts for most printers).

The EQUATES.CLW file contains EQUATE values for standard style values. A style in the range zero (0) to one thousand (1000) specifies the strike weight of the font. You may add to that values that indicate italic, underline, or strikeout text. The following EQUATES are in EQUATES.CLW:

FONT:thin
EQUATE (100)

FONT:regular
EQUATE (400)

FONT:bold
EQUATE (700)

FONT:italic
EQUATE (01000H)

FONT:underline
EQUATE (02000H)

FONT:strikeout
EQUATE (04000H)

The charset parameter may name any character set registered in the Windows system. For a report, the printer driver must support the specified character set. The EQUATES.CLW file contains EQUATE values for standard character set values. The SYSTEM Property, can be used to set the Character Set propertiy at the system level (i.e., SYSTEM{PROP:CharSet} = CHARSET:GREEK).

CHARSET:ANSI
EQUATE(0)

CHARSET:DEFAULT
EQUATE(1)

CHARSET:SYMBOL
EQUATE(2)

CHARSET:MAC
EQUATE(77)

CHARSET:SHIFTJIS
EQUATE(128)

CHARSET:HANGEUL
EQUATE(129)

CHARSET:JOHAB
EQUATE(130)

CHARSET:GB2312
EQUATE(134)

CHARSET:CHINESEBIG5
EQUATE(136)

CHARSET:GREEK
EQUATE(161)

CHARSET:TURKISH
EQUATE(162)

CHARSET:HEBREW
EQUATE(177)

CHARSET:ARABIC
EQUATE(178)

CHARSET:BALTIC
EQUATE(186)

CHARSET:CYRILLIC
EQUATE(204)

CHARSET:THAI
EQUATE(222)

CHARSET:EASTEUROPE
EQUATE(238)

CHARSET:OEM
EQUATE(255)

Window Usage

The FONT attribute on a WINDOW or APPLICATION structure specifies the default display font for all controls in the WINDOW or APPLICATION that do not have a FONT attribute. This is also the default font for newly created controls on the window, and is the font used by the SHOW and TYPE statements when writing to the window.

The FONT attribute on a TOOLBAR structure specifies the default display font for all controls in the TOOLBAR that do not have a FONT attribute.

Setting any of the runtime properties (PROP:property) of the FONT attribute for the WINDOW, APPLICATION, or TOOLBAR does not affect the existing controls already displayed. Controls CREATEd after the property has been reset are affected, however.

The FONT attribute on a control declaration overrides any FONT specified on the WINDOW, APPLICATION, or TOOLBAR.

Report Usage

The FONT attribute on a REPORT structure specifies the default print font for all controls in the REPORT. This font is used when the control does not have its own FONT attribute and the print structure contianing the control also has no FONT attribute.

The FONT attribute on FORM, DETAIL, HEADER, and FOOTER structures specifies the default print font for all controls in the structures that do not have a FONT attribute.

The FONT attribute on a control declaration overrides any FONT specified on the REPORT or print structure.

Example:

LRFont WINDOW('LR FontExample'),AT(,,289,192),|

FONT('Arial',12,COLOR:Maroon,FONT:bold+FONT:italic,CHARSET:ANSI),GRAY

!14 point Arial typeface, Red, normal:

LIST,AT(120,0,20,20),USE(?L7),FROM(Que1),FONT('Arial',14,0FFh)

!14 point Arial typeface, Black, Bold:

LIST,AT(120,120,20,20),USE(?C7),FROM(Que2),FONT('Arial',14,0,700)

!14 point Arial typeface, Black, Bold Italic

LIST,AT(120,240,20,20),USE(?C7),FROM(Que2),FONT('Arial',14,0,700+01000h)

END

CustRpt REPORT,AT(1000,1000,6500,9000),THOUS, |

FONT('Arial',12,,FONT:Bold+FONT:Italic)

!report declarations

END

!A Window using 14 point Times New Roman, Bold and Italic

Win WINDOW,FONT('Times New Roman',14,00H,FONT:italic+FONT:bold)

STRING('This is Times 14 pt Bold Italic'),AT(42,14),USE(?String1)

END

CODE

OPEN(Win)

Win{PROP:FontSize} = 20 !Set default font size for CREATEd controls

CREATE(100,CREATE:string) !Create a control

100{PROP:Text} = 'This is 20 point'

SETPOSITION(100,82,24)

UNHIDE(100)

ACCEPT

END

See Also:

SETFONT

GETFONT

FONTDIALOG

FONTDIALOGA

COLOR

CREATE
Valora esta respuesta
Comentar
sin imagen de perfil

Publicado por Marcelo Madelón (572 intervenciones) el 18/07/2012 19:17:43
Oscar
Lo que te pasé en el post anterior no lo usé nunca

FONT([typeface] [,size] [,color] [,style] [,charset ])

Avisame si te sirvio.

Saludos
Valora esta respuesta
Comentar
sin imagen de perfil

Publicado por Oscar (22 intervenciones) el 18/07/2012 19:24:28
Marcelo, probe FONT - SETFONT. me ignoran .....!
Valora esta respuesta
Comentar