Crystal Report - Error 20525 - Urgente

Vista:

Error 20525 - Urgente

Publicado por Maria Jose (7 intervenciones) el 06/04/2001 09:57:37
Intento abrir desde VB6 un reporte de Crystal 8 y me da el siguiente error:
Error 20525
Unabled to load report
Hace unas semanas no me ocurría, pero al actualizar el mdac me ha comenzado a dar este error. ¿Alguien sabe por qué? Muchas gracias.
Valora esta pregunta
Me gusta: Está pregunta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está pregunta no esta clara o no es útil
Responder

RE:Error 20525 - Urgente

Publicado por Joaquim Roca Verges (57 intervenciones) el 12/04/2001 14:20:42
Hola,
Este error suele producirse cuando escribimos de manera incorrecta el report, pero como dices que antes no te ocurria lo que puedes hacer es mirar la version del MDAC y si es necesario borrarla y reinstalarla de tu PC.

Te envio un documento que he encontrado en la web de Seagate, espero que te sirva
Joaquim Roca Vergés

Synopsis

How do I check the version of the MDAC layer and/or remove it from a computer?

Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) include ActiveX Data Objects (ADO), OLE DB, and Open Database Connectivity (ODBC). Occasionally it is necessary to verify the version of the MDAC layer and/or remove the existing MDAC version that is installed on a computer.

To help in analyzing MDAC installations, Microsoft developed the Component Checker (CC) which can also be used to remove and reapply MDAC. Using CC is the Microsoft supported method for removal of MDAC.

In most scenarios, when applications experience problems with MDAC behavior it is a result of mis-matched components. This makes CC a helpful tool in:

· Installation or upgrade planning
· In checking for mis-matched files in the ODBC layer
· In troubleshooting database connectivity errors through ODBC

Solution

Microsoft's Component Checker (CC) can be downloaded from the Microsoft web site at www.microsoft.com/data. It comes as a self-extracting zip file (CC.exe) that creates a ComCheck directory, and contains its own help file.

Please follow the instructions provided with the Component Checker for installation and use of the application.

==================
NOTES%
Valora esta respuesta
Me gusta: Está respuesta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está respuesta no esta clara o no es útil
Comentar