Crystal Report - ayuda con formulas.

Vista:

ayuda con formulas.

Publicado por Jaime Toledo (1 intervención) el 10/02/2006 16:32:06
Hola amigos: :)
Estoy empezando en esto de la programacion con crystal report, tengo la version 7.0 y necesito saber informacion acerca de como crear formulas y de la interpretacion de sus funciones, como por ejemplo la average(fld), average(fld,condFld) y average(fld,condFld,con). Les quedare muy agradecido.
Valora esta pregunta
Me gusta: Está pregunta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está pregunta no esta clara o no es útil
Responder

RE:ayuda con formulas.

Publicado por Jonathan (5 intervenciones) el 10/02/2006 17:23:26
Compañero, como estas, te adjunto un extracto de la ayuda de Crystal Reports 9 pero creo que te puede ayudar. Saludos...

Average
Basic and Crystal syntax.

Overloads
Average (fld)
Average (fld, condFld)
Average (fld, condFld, cond)
Average (x)
Arguments
fld is any valid database or formula field that can be evaluated by the function.
condFld is a field used to group the values in fld by.
cond is a String indicating the type of grouping for condFld. You only specify this argument when condFld is a Date, Time, DateTime or Boolean field. For more information on the valid strings for this argument, see Conditions for summary functions.
x is an array of values that can be evaluated by the function being used.
Returns
Fractional Number

Action
Enables you to average the values that appear in your report. For example:

If a sales report includes a field that shows the amount of each order, you can compute the average of all the orders that appear on the report (a grand total average).
If you break orders into groups (for example, orders grouped by the state that they come from), you can compute the average order per group (in this case, per state).
If you break orders into date or Boolean groups (for example, orders grouped by the month in which they were placed), you can compute the average order per group based on a particular change in the date or Boolean field (in this case, per month).
If you specify an array of individual values, you can also compute the average value in the set. For information on this kind of summary, see Array summary functions (x).
Examples
The following examples are applicable to both Basic and Crystal syntax:

Average({orders.ORDER AMOUNT})

Calculates the average of all values in the Amount field.

Average ({orders.ORDER AMOUNT}, {customer.CUSTOMER ID})

Finds the average amount of a sale made to each customer.

The following example is applicable to Crystal syntax:

Average ([10,12,32,48])

Calculates the average of the values in an array of constants.

Note: Using this function in a formula forces the formula to be evaluated at print time. For more information on evaluation time considerations, see Evaluation Time.
Valora esta respuesta
Me gusta: Está respuesta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está respuesta no esta clara o no es útil
Comentar