Dev - C++ - Necesito ayuda para una tarea. Es Ingles!!

Vista:

Necesito ayuda para una tarea. Es Ingles!!

Publicado por Dario (1 intervención) el 13/09/2005 08:25:22
Hola como estan?
Estoy tomando una clase online de programacion en C++ en ingles y la verdad que me esta costando mucho entender al principio, supongo que a medida que lea mas sera mas facil.
Me dieron una tarea, alguien sabe la respuesta?

Assignment 1

This task requires pseudo code only. I do not expect or want to see a C++ program. Assume that a table called TAB contains n unique integer values stored in numerical sequence (n can be any value from 1 to 63,999). Write in pseudo-code an algorithm (or program) which will ask a user to enter a number. It will then search the table TAB to determine if the number entered by the user is in TAB. If that is the case it will display “Number exists” otherwise it will display “Number doesn’t exist”. Your program or algorithm need not be concerned with creating TAB or n -- assume they exist when your program starts.
Think about this task and see if you can come up with an approach other than the “brute-force” approach.
Note: It would probably be easier for you to write this pseudo-code using a word processor like word or wordpad since using Etudes makes indenting difficult. If you use word or wordpad, save your file, then click the attached file radio button in Etudes. Browse to the location where your file is stored. This will be good practice, because next week, when you start sending me C++ source programs, you'll have to do it the same way.

Gracias a quienes me puedan explicar o ayudar a resolver mi primera tarea.
Valora esta pregunta
Me gusta: Está pregunta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está pregunta no esta clara o no es útil
Responder