Informix - error -908

Vista:

error -908

Publicado por Diego (1 intervención) el 26/01/2009 15:47:56
Hola soy nuevo en informix , he instalado Informix Dynamic Server Version 11.50.UC3DE en linux (Ubunto) y cuando me quiero conectar como cliente atravez de otra maquina con windows xp (en la cual instale el cliente informix SQLEditor) me sale error -908
con el siguiente menasje:
Attempt to connect to database server (servername, conerr=connection-error-number, oserr=system-error-number) failed.
The program or application is trying to access another database server but has failed. Note the server name in the current statement. Note also the connection error number and/or system error number that is shown in the message.
The desired database server is unavailable, or the network is down or is congested. Ask your DBA and system administrator to verify that the server and network are operational. If the network is congested, use the environment variables INFORMIXCONTIME and INFORMIXCONRETRY to tune connection timing. See Chapter 4 in the Informix Guide to SQL: Reference for information on setting these environment variables.
This message appears in Version 6.0 and later.

-908 Attempt to connect to remote system failed.
INFORMIX-STAR or INFORMIX-NET is trying to access another computer system but has failed. Note the site name in the current statement. Start your daemon with a log file, and check for operating-system errors in the log file. If this action is inconclusive, contact your system administrator, and ask for a check that the network is operational and that the particular site is active.
This message appears in database servers prior to Version 6.0.
Valora esta pregunta
Me gusta: Está pregunta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está pregunta no esta clara o no es útil
Responder