Inteligencia Artificial - Ejemplos de comandos.

Vista:
Imágen de perfil de Alcides Iván Meza

Ejemplos de comandos.

Publicado por Alcides Iván Meza (74 intervenciones) el 17/03/2010 23:00:11
There are eight basic commands of thought in natural thinking. Each one is related to an inquisitive word. These words are: “what”, “where”, “how”, “who”, “how much”, “how many”, “when”, “which”. In English, “what” is used most of all. I think English speakers use it too much. It is exaggerated its use. That creates some problems in artificial thought programming.
About “what”, there is also a complication. “what” can be an adjective, as in the inquisitive sentence “what color are your eyes?”. In this case, I use the command of thought “{queadj}”. But in the inquiring sentence “what is two multiplied by ninety-eight?”, the command word “what” acts as a quantitative pronoun, so, I use here the command of thought “{cuanto}”. These two commands of thought conduce artificial thought in different directions. Moreover, in English language there is one more difficult state about this: “what” is also a normal pronoun, as in “what are you doing?”. In this situation, the corresponding command of thought is “{queprn}”. In Spanish language, the same word, “qué”, is used only in the first and third form. The second form corresponds to “cuánto”, other command word.
I must explain that not always this words trigger a command of thought. For example, in the sentence “You know what I want.”. Since this is not an inquisitive sentence, the artificial thought does not require here the commands of thought that we are studying. Nevertheless, this sentence does require one special command of thought: “{you}”, which triggers conscious artificial thought. Conscious artificial thought is a special part of artificial thought, and its processes are very much different from normal artificial thought processes.
There are, also, general commands of artificial thought. Like “{vrb}”, which I use –in general- to apply in every verb. Other commands of thought are specific: “{you}”, “{I}”, which are used in artificial conscience. For example, in the sentence “who am I?”, Aëxz uses the command of thought “{I}” to manage the correct answer.
Mathematical operations also produce artificial thought’s commands. For example, “what is 2.3 + 3.9?”. The plus sign generates a command of thought, “{mas}”. Thus, we have here a sequence of commands of thought in this way: "{cuanto} {idn} de {mas}". This sequence of commands of thought aims to a completely determined direction.
Valora esta pregunta
Me gusta: Está pregunta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está pregunta no esta clara o no es útil
Responder