Internet - Registro de dominio

Vista:

Registro de dominio

Publicado por York (1 intervención) el 04/05/2001 07:45:49
Hola amigos.
Poseo el siguiente problemas, poseo un sitio en un servidor gratuito, exactamente en websamba, web samba me permite un dominio www.websamba.com/uccbumanga yo deseo www.uccbumanga.com realicé mi registro en register.com pero no encuentro como enlazar mi dominio con mi dirección actual de websamba.

Agradezco la ayuda que me puedan brindar.
Valora esta pregunta
Me gusta: Está pregunta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está pregunta no esta clara o no es útil
Responder

RE:Registro de dominio

Publicado por Javier Ruiz (322 intervenciones) el 04/05/2001 14:12:40
Aquí te mando la información:

"Your Web Hosting or ISP company may provide you with the following two options:

Option 1: Update the authoritative DNS servers listed with the registry for your domain name to Name Servers that they manage so that they can administer your zone file entries using their internal systems.

Option 2: Allow register.com's DNS servers to remain authoritative for your domain name and simply edit the IP Address of your domain name using Domain Manager at http://mydomain.register.com, so that your domain translates to the IP Address of the computer that is hosting your Web site.

Option 1 may be preferable to your Web Host or ISP, since they will be able to make the exact zone file settings that are needed to host your Web site. They can also quickly make changes without your having to make the changes through register.com's Domain Manager at http://mydomain.register.com.

Note: Option 2 is typically a quicker means of achieving the same objective of connecting your domain name to the Web server hosting your Web site. However, most Web Hosting companies require that you move your domain name to their Domain Name Servers.
"

Un saludo,
Javier Ruiz.
Valora esta respuesta
Me gusta: Está respuesta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está respuesta no esta clara o no es útil
Comentar