Internet - Compro juegos por internet y no se que pasa!!

Vista:

Compro juegos por internet y no se que pasa!!

Publicado por Maya (1 intervención) el 30/12/2005 09:37:56
Compre un pack de los sims 2 y mi internet es cable, me dice de un error a ver si alguien me puede ayudar que me escriba a mi email o que me anada a su msn, estoy desesperada!!!!!!!

me sale esto de error

AEHelp
This error means that your computer is not able to establish a proper connection with our servers to unlock your downloaded content so that you can install it.

Please make sure that you have a broadband connection (T1, DSL, or Cable) and not a dial up connection as dial up connections are not supported with the downloader.

If you do not have dial up and you are still getting the error please configure any security programs you have to add the Downloader to your allowed or exceptions list in your security program.

Why can’t the EA downloader connect to download or log in?

Answer
The inability to connect to the EA downloader is usually a blockage of data from one machine to another. When troubleshooting online connections you should keep in mind that you are not only dealing with your computer, but also the computer you are connecting to. Also be aware that every other computer your signal passes through can affect this connection.

Information transferred on the Internet is handled by shuttling bits of information, known as packets. For example, when you visited this web page all the parts of the page were passed to your modem in packets. Downloading information from the internet is simply a matter of passing packets back and forth between your computer and a server.

If these packets fail to reach their destination you receive errors concerning your connection. Here is a short list of some of the things that can stop you from connecting.

Firewalls
Software firewalls on systems.
Hardware firewalls on routers.
Server outages.
Internet security software.
Scheduled server maintenance.
If you cannot connect or become disconnected for no apparent reason you can try the following.

Connection issues are typically caused by one or more ports being blocked by a firewall, router, or even your Internet Service Provider to help maintain security. These ports are the doorways used to send and receive information between your computer and the server. You must configure your router/firewall to have the game's ports open in order to connect to the servers properly. You may also need to contact your Internet Service Provider to ensure that these ports are opened as well.

The ports for the EA downloader are as follows:

TCP ports:

si a alguien le a pasado esto que hizo, o que puedo hacer , alguien que me ayude plisss
Valora esta pregunta
Me gusta: Está pregunta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está pregunta no esta clara o no es útil
Responder