LabView - Freelance Labview Programer

Vista:
Imágen de perfil de Germán Gómez

Freelance Labview Programer

Publicado por Germán Gómez (13 intervenciones) el 14/06/2009 19:36:11
LabVIEW Freelance Developer.

I am a Telecommunication Engineer with 3 years of experience with LabVIEW and Ni Products. Actually I am living in Spain, but flying to other places is “No problem”.

I’ve done the following certifications and courses:

Certifications:
CPI (Certified Professional Instructor)
CLD (Certified LabVIEW Developer)
CLAD (Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer)
Courses:
LabVIEW Advanced I
LabVIEW Intermidiate I and II
LabVIEW Basics I and II

I am considered a LabVIEW expert because:

I can make real readable, scalable, documented and maintainable applications in LabVIEW.
Guarantee time of project to be delivered with no risks (TimeToMarket!!).
Make proyects covering all proyect phases, since Specifications, Design, Implementation, Documentation, up to delivering the proyect.
Valora esta pregunta
Me gusta: Está pregunta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está pregunta no esta clara o no es útil
Responder

Freelance Labview Programer

Publicado por Anvesh Raja (1 intervención) el 22/03/2019 09:41:41
Dear Gomez,
Good morning!!
I am a PhD student in University of Rovira i Virgili, Tarragona, Spain. I am new to the Labview and the equipments that I am using need advance programming knowledge to run. I use Labview FPGA- Flex RIO adaptor module for signal capturing. I am having problem with the programming. The problem is:
I am using NI 1073 Chassis and NI7962R as a target device of Flex RIO for my project. I wanted to record a signal for at least 1 min using gettingstarted.lvproj example that I got from the Labview examples file. In order to do so, I am changing the required samples value which has a limitation till some point in the default example. Later, I increased the DMA buffer size in FPGA target and still could not record for 1 min. I tried with the invoke method but I does not know how to edit the invoke method as I am new to the Labivew. I use Labview 2017 version in windows 10 OS. Please, help me regarding this.

Thanks in advance,

Sincerely,
Anvesh Raja
Valora esta respuesta
Me gusta: Está respuesta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está respuesta no esta clara o no es útil
Comentar