Matlab - convenc

Vista:

convenc

Publicado por zauberberg (14 intervenciones) el 18/10/2007 16:06:12
Alguien tiene algún ejemplo, o save de las posibilidades de las funciones convenc, convdec y poly2trellis?
Agradeceria cualquier información, la que sea.

Gracias por adelantado
Valora esta pregunta
Me gusta: Está pregunta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está pregunta no esta clara o no es útil
Responder

RE:convenc

Publicado por fismat (391 intervenciones) el 19/10/2007 15:35:52
Hola Zauberberg

encontraras un descripcion detallada y ejemplos en:
http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/comm/index.html?/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/comm/ug/poly2trellis.html&http://www.google.com/search?q=poly2trellis&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

poly2trellis
Convert convolutional code polynomials to trellis description
Syntax
trellis = poly2trellis(ConstraintLength,CodeGenerator)
trellis = poly2trellis(ConstraintLength,CodeGenerator,...
FeedbackConnection)
Description
The poly2trellis function accepts a polynomial description of a convolutional encoder and returns the corresponding trellis structure description. The output of poly2trellis is suitable as an input to the convenc and vitdec functions, and as a mask parameter for the Convolutional Encoder, Viterbi Decoder, and APP Decoder blocks in Communications Blockset.
trellis = poly2trellis(ConstraintLength,CodeGenerator) performs the conversion for a rate k/n feedforward encoder. ConstraintLength is a 1-by-k vector that specifies the delay for the encoder's k input bit streams. CodeGenerator is a k-by-n matrix of octal numbers that specifies the n output connections for each of the encoder's k input bit streams.
trellis = poly2trellis(ConstraintLength,CodeGenerator,...
FeedbackConnection) is the same as the syntax above, except that it applies to a feedback, not feedforward, encoder. FeedbackConnection is a 1-by-k vector of octal numbers that specifies the feedback connections for the encoder's k input bit streams.
Valora esta respuesta
Me gusta: Está respuesta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está respuesta no esta clara o no es útil
Comentar

RE:convenc

Publicado por zauberberg (1 intervención) el 19/10/2007 17:28:53
Buahh no sabes el favor que me has hecho. Gracias
Valora esta respuesta
Me gusta: Está respuesta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está respuesta no esta clara o no es útil
Comentar