Microsoft Exchange - Mensaje de solicitud de datos al servidor

Vista:

Mensaje de solicitud de datos al servidor

Publicado por Juan Gerardo Diaz (1 intervención) el 18/01/2006 21:24:25
Cada ves que intento abrir un correo nuevo en outlook se abre una ventana que dice (Solicitando Datos del Servidor de Microsoft Exchange) y aparrece una barrita de progreso. Esto es muy demoroso, una ves ya me paso con una cuenta de usuario en cualquier computador que configurara esa cuenta era lo mismo, la unica solucion fue eliminar su cuenta y crear otra, pero yo creo que debe exitir una solucion menos radical que eliminar el usuario. ¡Cualquir ayuda me seria de gran utilidad. MUCHAS GRACIAS!
Valora esta pregunta
Me gusta: Está pregunta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está pregunta no esta clara o no es útil
Responder

RE:Mensaje de solicitud de datos al servidor

Publicado por Karim (1 intervención) el 12/03/2006 01:12:57
has probado defragmentar las bases de datos en modo off line
-------------------------
Offline Defragmentation
Offline defragmentation involves using the Exchange Server Database Utilities (Eseutil.exe). ESEUTIL is an Exchange Server utility that you can use to defragment, repair, and check the integrity of Exchange Server databases. It is available through the following sources:

If you are running Exchange 2000 Server, ESEUTIL is located in the E:\Support\Utils folder of your Exchange 2000 CD (where E:\ is the drive letter of your CD-ROM drive).
If you are running Exchange Server 2003, ESEUTIL is located in the F:\Program Files\exchsrvr\bin directory after running Exchange Server 2003 Setup (where F:\ is the drive letter of the drive to which you installed Exchange Server).
You can only perform offline defragmentation when your Exchange Server databases are offline. Therefore, your e-mail users will not have access to mailbox data during the offline defragmentation processes.

During the offline defragmentation process, Eseutil.exe creates a new database, copies the old database records to the new one, and then discards unused pages, resulting in a new compact database file. To reduce the physical file size of the databases, you must perform an offline defragmentation in the following situations:

After performing a database repair (using Eseutil /p)
After moving a considerable amount of data from an Exchange Server database.
When an Exchange Server database is much larger than it should be.

Important: You should consider an offline defragmentation only if many users are moved from an Exchange Server database or after a database repair. Performing offline defragmentation when it is not needed could result in decreased performance.
When using Eseutil.exe to defragment your Exchange Server databases, consider the following:

To rebuild the new defragmented database on an alternate location, run Eseutil.exe in defragmentation mode (using the command Eseutil /d) and include the /p switch. Including the additional /p switch during a defragmentation operation enables you to preserve your original defragmented database (in case you need to revert to this database). Using this switch also significantly reduces the amount of time it takes to defragment a database.
Because offline defragmentation alters the database pages completely, you should create new backups of Exchange Server 2003 databases immediately after offline defragmentation. If you use the Backup utility to perform your Exchange Server database backups, create new Normal backups of your Exchange Server databases. If you do not create new Normal backups, previous Incremental or Differential backups do not function because they reference database pages that were re-ordered by the defragmentation process.
Valora esta respuesta
Me gusta: Está respuesta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está respuesta no esta clara o no es útil
Comentar