MySQL - Conexión MySql

Vista:

Conexión MySql

Publicado por Javier (1 intervención) el 30/11/2002 13:22:59
He conseguido instalar Apache y PHP4 en Windows pero cuando instalo MySQL me da el siguiente error:
ERROR 2003: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061)

Si alguien me dice algo se lo agradezco
Valora esta pregunta
Me gusta: Está pregunta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está pregunta no esta clara o no es útil
Responder

RE:Conexión MySql

Publicado por Josè Rolando (14 intervenciones) el 26/12/2002 23:45:49
Intente en dos oportunidades enviarte le respuesta y el mensaje no se envio, es como si el boton estuviera desactivado, si te llega este mensaje lo intentare cargar de nuevo, caso contrario me escribes, ok?
Valora esta respuesta
Me gusta: Está respuesta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está respuesta no esta clara o no es útil
Comentar

RE:Conexión MySql

Publicado por Josè Rolando (14 intervenciones) el 26/12/2002 23:49:30
Hola
Estuve buscando algo con que ayudarte y encontre esto que en cierta forma se parece a tu problema y tal vez la solucion sea la misma.

Building in a non-source directory is not supported when using MIT-pthreads, because we want to minimize our changes to this code.
The checks that determine whether or not to use MIT-pthreads occur only during the part of the configuration process that deals with the server code. If you have configured the distribution using --without-server to build only the client code, clients will not know whether or not MIT-pthreads is being used and will use Unix socket connections by default. Because Unix sockets do not work under MIT-pthreads, this means you will need to use -h or --host when you run client programs.
When MySQL is compiled using MIT-pthreads, system locking is disabled by default for performance reasons. You can tell the server to use system locking with the --use-locking option.
Sometimes the pthread bind() command fails to bind to a socket without any error message (at least on Solaris). The result is that all connections to the server fail. For example:

shell> mysqladmin version
mysqladmin: connect to server at '' failed;
error: 'Can't connect to mysql server on localhost (146)'

The solution to this is to kill the mysqld server and restart it. This has
only happened to us when we have forced the server down and done a restart immediately.
With MIT-pthreads, the sleep() system call isn't interruptible with SIGINT (break). This is only noticeable when you run mysqladmin --sleep. You must wait for the sleep() call to terminate before the interrupt is served and the process stops.
Valora esta respuesta
Me gusta: Está respuesta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está respuesta no esta clara o no es útil
Comentar