Oracle - ERRORES 12203 y 12224

Vista:

ERRORES 12203 y 12224

Publicado por Jose (5 intervenciones) el 19/02/2003 18:16:26
Alguien me puede decir porque me estan dando los errores 12203 y 12224. Esto ha ocurrido desde hace un tiempo, pero el servidor y clientes no han variado nada.

Gracias.
Valora esta pregunta
Me gusta: Está pregunta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está pregunta no esta clara o no es útil
Responder

RE:ERRORES 12203 y 12224

Publicado por AlexisC (19 intervenciones) el 19/02/2003 19:35:34
ORA-12203

ORA-12203TNS:Unable to connect to destination

Cause:Invalid TNS address supplied or destination is not listening. This error can also occur because of underlying network transport problems.

Action:Verify that the service name you entered on the command line was correct. Ensure that the listener is running at the remote node and that the ADDRESS parameters specified in TNSNAMES.ORA are correct. Finally, check that all Interchanges needed to make the connection are up and running.

ORA-12224

ORA-12224TNS:no listener

Cause:The connection request could not be completed because the listener is not running.

Action:Ensure that the supplied destination address matches one of the addresses used by the listener - compare the TNSNAMES.ORA entry with the appropriate LISTENER.ORA file (or TNSNAV.ORA if the connection is to go by way of an Interchange). Start the listener on the remote machine.
Valora esta respuesta
Me gusta: Está respuesta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está respuesta no esta clara o no es útil
Comentar