Peoplesoft - Manual Travel & Expenses

Vista:

Manual Travel & Expenses

Publicado por Oscar Francisco (1 intervención) el 20/10/2006 18:52:53
Hola alguien podria ayudarme con un Manual de Travel & Expenses 8.8 , asi como una guia de parametrización ya que estamos evaluando en incorporar este modulo.

Saludos

Gracias
Valora esta pregunta
Me gusta: Está pregunta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está pregunta no esta clara o no es útil
Responder
sin imagen de perfil

Manual Travel & Expenses

Publicado por Iva (1 intervención) el 15/04/2023 11:59:50
Manual travel and expenses refer to the traditional way of planning and funding trips without using modern technology. This involves budgeting for transportation, accommodation, food, and other expenses. If you are interested in visiting Matterhorn Switzerland, the iconic Matterhorn mountain peak, you can plan your trip manually. You can research the best time to visit, the cost of transportation, and the various activities available such as the Matterhorn trek. To make your planning easier, you can visit https://www.discoverybit.com/directory-travel/listing/matterhorn/ to get all the information you need about this magnificent Matterhorn peak. The website provides comprehensive information on Matterhorn Switzerland, including the best time to visit, how to get there, and the various activities you can engage in while on the mountain.
Valora esta respuesta
Me gusta: Está respuesta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está respuesta no esta clara o no es útil
Comentar