Power Builder - Atención!. Desarrolladores con SQL Server!

Vista:

Atención!. Desarrolladores con SQL Server!

Publicado por Leopoldo Taylhardat (710 intervenciones) el 12/06/2009 20:35:34
Dispositivos que no funcionarán en las proximas versiones de SQL Server...

Deprecated T-SQL Features
by Itzik Ben-Gan, [email protected]

In SQL Server Books Online (BOL), Microsoft documents features that aren’t supported in the current version of SQL Server, deprecated features that won’t be supported in the next version, and deprecated features that won’t be supported in a future version (after the next). I encourage you to thoroughly go over those sections of SQL Server BOL and plan changes in your code where needed to ensure you’ll have a smooth upgrade to a future version of SQL Server when the time comes. Let’s take a look at some of the discontinued and deprecated features in SQL Server 2008 and future versions. I’ll start by addressing changes in behavior of the TOP option, then I’ll discuss a couple of features that are a source for frequently asked questions, and finally I’ll highlight a few discontinued and deprecated features. The features I chose to mention are those that are commonly used and could cause trouble if not addressed, or features that aren’t well understood and require clarification. This article doesn’t provide complete coverage of all the discontinued and deprecated features mentioned in SQL Server BOL. To see a list of deprecated features that won’t be supported in the next version of SQL Server, visit msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms143729.aspx. To find out which deprecated features are being used in your environment, read the sidebar "Tracking the Use of Deprecated SQL Server Features."
Valora esta pregunta
Me gusta: Está pregunta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está pregunta no esta clara o no es útil
Responder