Power Builder - PBToolbox - the most powerful toolbox for powerbuilder

Vista:
sin imagen de perfil
Val: 3
Ha aumentado su posición en 2 puestos en Power Builder (en relación al último mes)
Gráfica de Power Builder

PBToolbox - the most powerful toolbox for powerbuilder

Publicado por PBToolbox (2 intervenciones) el 04/12/2020 00:11:45
https://pbtoolbox.home.blog/

You love Powerbuilder, but…

Just like me, you love Powerbuilder and you have been working with it for many years. It is easy, it allows you to develop quickly and above all, you have your habits with it. But you have to be honest, visual standards are constantly evolving and your applications now seem out of date. Unfortunately for you, customers will often prefer a modern-looking application to yours. Even if your application has much more features. Why ? Because people mistakenly associate the quality of an application with its look

You would like to give your application a modern, professional and robust look? Of course! But it will take you forever and therefore a lot of money. And during this time, you don’t even progress on the core of your applications.

Don’t worry, I’m here to help you and save you a lot of time and money. I have already spent hundreds of hours for you, developing a powerful suite of ready-to-use components designed for Powerbuilder: the PBToolbox. The suite is currently composed of 37 visual components (to make your user interfaces awesome) and 17 non visual components (to give you easy access to powerful features not available in Powerbuilder).
Valora esta pregunta
Me gusta: Está pregunta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está pregunta no esta clara o no es útil
Responder
sin imagen de perfil
Val: 3
Ha aumentado su posición en 2 puestos en Power Builder (en relación al último mes)
Gráfica de Power Builder

Publicado por PBToolbox (2 intervenciones) el 04/12/2020 09:28:28
54-tagpanel-1

53-waveprogressbar

52-restclient

51-circleprogressbar

50-soundplayer

49-speechrecognition

48-slideshow

47-calendarclock

46-clock

45-calendar

44-stepbar

43-json

42-ftpclient

41-lvcpie

40-lvcgauge

39-lvccartesian

38-lvcangulargauge

37-scanner

36-radialcontextmenu

35-hamburger

34-statusbar

33-chromium

32-process

31-voice

30-regex

29-qrcoder

28-dockcontainer

27-outlookbar

26-ribbon

25-webbrowser

24-toaster

23-pdfviewer

22-computerinfo

21-codeeditor

20-zip

19-videobox

18-toolbarbox

17-tilesbox

16-tabcontrol

15-statictext

14-smtpmailer

13-shellexplorer

12-progressbar

11-ping

10-picture

9-messagebox

8-menubar

7-listbar

6-folderwatcher

5-drivedetector

4-downloader

3-contextmenu

2-button

1-base64
Valora esta respuesta
Me gusta: Está respuesta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está respuesta no esta clara o no es útil
Comentar
sin imagen de perfil

Publicado por Enrique (1 intervención) el 16/01/2021 23:50:57
La clave: [email protected]
no funciona para descomprimir
Valora esta respuesta
Me gusta: Está respuesta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está respuesta no esta clara o no es útil
Comentar