SCADA - active factory intouch

Vista:

active factory intouch

Publicado por javier  (1 intervención) el 16/02/2009 20:10:16
buenas a todos favor de ayudarme
estoy trabajando con el intouch e creado una ventana y esta a su vez quiero visualizar
en dicha ventana del active factory el QUERY ,configuro el QUERY pero al momento de cerrar esta ventana y luego volver a abrirla sale la pantalla del query pero sin la configuracion y de vuelta tengo que configurar como hago para que no pase esto

de antemano gracias por su ayuda
Valora esta pregunta
Me gusta: Está pregunta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está pregunta no esta clara o no es útil
Responder

RE:active factory intouch

Publicado por arguedm (11 intervenciones) el 20/02/2009 21:04:53
Esto lo use con el trend que es muy similar

aaTrendControl1.AddServerEx(System.String serverName,System.String loginName,System.String password,System.Boolean bPersistPassword)

Where
• serverName is the Historian name and is of string type. briann1 is used in this TechNote.
• loginName is the login name used for the Historian and is of string type. sa is used in this TechNote.
• password is the corresponding password used for the Historian and is of string type. sa is used in this TechNote.
• bPersistPassword is of Boolean type. If set to True, the password is remembered for the next time a connection is attempted. The password is only remembered for a single application; the persisted password is not available to all applications. 1 is used in this example.

Therefore, your AddServerEx method will be similar to the following:

aaTrendControl1.AddServerEx("briann1","sa","sa",1);

Similarly, we will use the AddAnyTag( ) method to verify and adds a tag to the trend. Copy the following script into the script area:

aaTrendControl1.AddAnyTag(System.String serverName,System.String tagName)

Where
• tagName is the name of a tag in the Historian database.

Let's use a predefined Historian tag such as SysMinutesRun for this example and modify the script as follows:

aaTrendControl1.AddAnyTag("briann1", "SysTimeSec

puedes ver la nota completa en http://wdnresource.wonderware.com/support/kbcd/html/1/t002297.htm
Valora esta respuesta
Me gusta: Está respuesta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está respuesta no esta clara o no es útil
Comentar