Windows 2000 - problema instalacion w2000

Vista:

problema instalacion w2000

Publicado por fernando (3 intervenciones) el 22/01/2002 12:34:03
no dispongo de ningún dispositivo SCSI , tampoco parece que tenga virus en el sector de arranque , no se que otra cosa puede ser.

Saludos.
Valora esta pregunta
Me gusta: Está pregunta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está pregunta no esta clara o no es útil
Responder

RE:problema instalacion w2000

Publicado por pablo liu (40 intervenciones) el 23/01/2002 04:26:55
Este es lo q explica microsoft

Error Message:
INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE

Explanation:
This Stop message indicates that Windows 2000 lost access to the system partition during the startup process. This error always occurs while the system is starting and cannot be debugged because it generally occurs before the operating system has loaded the debugger. During I/O system initialization, the boot device driver might have failed to initialize the boot device (typically a hard disk). File system initialization might have failed because it did not recognize the data on the boot device. Repartitioning the system partition or installing a new SCSI adapter or disk controller might also induce this error.

User Action:
If the error appears while repartitioning the system partition or installing a new SCSI adapter or disk controller on x86 systems, the Boot.ini file must be edited. If the error occurred at the initial setup of the system, the system might have been installed on an unsupported disk or SCSI controller. Some controllers are supported only by drivers that are in the Windows Driver Library (WDL), which requires the user to do a custom installation. If Setup autodetected the controller, you might need to skip detection and use a specific manufacturer’s disk to load the driver. Also, check the availability of updates for the system BIOS and SCSI controller firmware. Updates of this kind are typically available on the Web site or BBS of the hardware manufacturer. Remove any recently added hardware, especially hard disks or controllers, to see if the error is resolved. If the offending piece of hardware was a hard disk, the disk firmware version might be incompatible with Windows 2000. Contact the manufacturer
Valora esta respuesta
Me gusta: Está respuesta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está respuesta no esta clara o no es útil
Comentar