Windows 2000 - Cuando intento instalar exchange server tira

Vista:

Cuando intento instalar exchange server tira

Publicado por Glenn Pavel (6 intervenciones) el 21/05/2002 19:03:51
[10:15:56] Prerequisites for Microsoft Exchange Instant Messaging Service failed: Multiple components cannot be assigned the requested action(s) because:
- You must be an Exchange Full Administrator to run setup. You must use an account that has been granted Full Exchange Administrator role using the Exchange Administrative Delegation Wizard.
The component "Microsoft Exchange Forest Preparation" cannot be assigned the action "Install" because:
- Either you do not have permission to update the Active Directory schema or Active Directory service is currently too busy.
- You must have permission to modify the Configuration container in the Active Directory

[10:15:56] Multiple components cannot be assigned the requested action(s) because:
- You must be an Exchange Full Administrator to run setup. You must use an account that has been granted Full Exchange Administrator role using the Exchange Administrative Delegation Wizard.
The component "Microsoft Exchange Forest Preparation" cannot be assigned the action "Install" because:
- Either you do not have permission to update the Active Directory schema or Active Directory service is currently too busy.
- You must have permission to modify the Configuration container in the Active Directory
Valora esta pregunta
Me gusta: Está pregunta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está pregunta no esta clara o no es útil
Responder

RE:Cuando intento instalar exchange server tira

Publicado por nahald (290 intervenciones) el 23/05/2002 21:48:08
supongo que tienes el active directory activado?instala exchange con la cuenta de Administrador.
Valora esta respuesta
Me gusta: Está respuesta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está respuesta no esta clara o no es útil
Comentar