dBfast - I need help

Vista:

I need help

Publicado por Egon Tácsi (2 intervenciones) el 21/08/2002 11:12:24
Dear Sirs,

I need some help for dBFast, please.

- Can You give me info about to download any updates for dBFast?
I have v2.00 build 2
- How can I use the index function with any other than english(international) character set?
I indexed a table but the result was a bit "interesting".

Any help would be very useful for me.

Thank you in advance,

Egon Tácsi, City of Pécs, Hungary, EU

PS: Sorry, I don't speak spanish.
Valora esta pregunta
Me gusta: Está pregunta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está pregunta no esta clara o no es útil
Responder

RE:I need help

Publicado por Ramon (133 intervenciones) el 23/08/2002 23:56:02
Hello

It finishes it published version it is 2.0D2 o'clock and that I know the company that develops dbfast it no longer upgraded but dbfast.

On the second question, he/she is not formed it of being able to use another set of characters.

Greetings,
Ramón

PD. You not to write English correctly.
Valora esta respuesta
Me gusta: Está respuesta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está respuesta no esta clara o no es útil
Comentar

Publicado por Egon Tácsi (2 intervenciones) el 25/08/2002 13:03:32
Dear Ramón,

- I downloaded the upgrade from your website.
- Descargué la mejora de su website.
http://www.rdcsoftware.com/dBFast20d2.zip :)))

- If no chance to change character set to other than english in the
index key, so I can not use dBFast to solve my database problems. :(((
- Si ninguna ocasión de cambiar el juego de caracteres con excepción del inglés en la llave del índice, así que yo no podemos utilizar el dBFast para solucionar mis problemas de la base de datos

- Can you recommend any other language which is similar to Clipper, dBFast, etc... ? I will try FoxPro.
¿- puede usted recomendar otra lengua que sea similar a las podadoras, al dBFast, al etc...? Intentaré FoxPro.

Thank you very much for your help! It was very kind of you.
¡Gracias mucho por su ayuda! Era muy buena de usted.

Regards,
Respeto,

Egon Tácsi

PS: Translated from english to spanish by "Babel Fish Translation"
http://world.altavista.com/tr

Valora esta respuesta
Me gusta: Está respuesta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está respuesta no esta clara o no es útil
Comentar

Publicado por Ramon (133 intervenciones) el 26/08/2002 00:06:50
Hola Egon

-No se de que forma se puede cambiar la clave, pero aun asi he estado mirando la ayuda del programa y no he encontrado nada sobre la posibilidad de cambiar el juego de caracteres. Espero que otro usuario te pueda ayudar.
-Not you that is formed it can change the key, but even so I have been looking at the help of the program and I have not found anything about the possibility of changing the set of characters. I hope another user can help you.

-He probado el FoxPro pero es muy engorroso de aprender, para hacer los mismo que en dBfast tardas aproximadamente el triple de tiempo. Ahora estoy intentando de probar el Alaska Xbase++ que por lo que he leido es muy competente y compatible con Clipper 5.x al 100%
-I have proven the FoxPro but it is very annoying of learning, to make the same one that in slow dBfast approximately the triple of time. Now I am attempting of proving the Alaska Xbase++ that is very competent and compatible for what I have read with Clipper 5.x to 100%

-Espero que sea de tu ayuda, Saludos
-I hope it is of your help, Greetings.
Ramón.
Valora esta respuesta
Comentar