• Artificial Intelligence.
• Neuronal Networks and Genetic Algorithms.
• Dynamic Programming.
• Distributed and Parallel systems.
• Digital Image Processing.
• GIS and mapping software.
• Oceanographic models for oil spill drift.
• Web 2.0 standards, HTML5 and CSS3.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, University of Computer Science, Havana, Cuba,
2006-2011, GPA is 4.30 of 5.0
Databases: MS SQL Server 2005, MS Access, PostgreSQL, MySQL.
Tools: Visual Paradigm for UML, Rational Rose Enterprise Edition, Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010/2012, Qt Creator for C++, Borland C++ Builder.
Platforms: Windows 95/98/XP/Vista/7/8, UNIX
Others: Strong knowledge of the software lifecycle.