ASP - Test de habilidades

Vista:

Test de habilidades

Publicado por ana (1 intervención) el 16/10/2012 00:37:31
Estoy postulando para un trabajo y me han enviado una prueba para que la realice y la entregue a la empresa.

En el test dicen: This is a test of skills and approach rather than a specific language. The test must be able to run on a Windows 2003 server with IIS and the .Net framework installed. It must be delivered to the user through an Internet Explorer browser and it must interface to a Microsoft SQL server or Microsoft Access database. This means the test can be delivered either as compiled DLL assemblies, as .net script or Java (as long as it runs on IIS). Language doesn’t matter as long as it’s a standard one that comes with the framework (C#, VB) or Java. Alternatively, you may use Classic ASP and apply for a job within which you will expect to retrain to ASP.NET.

**The test must be written in code with all POST events handled manually- this means that any tag starting “<asp:” or any control with “runat=server” is specifically disallowed – and MUST not be used in this test. We’re trying to make sure that you properly understand the mechanism behind a web
site.**

Es la primera vez que voy ha realizar una aplicación en asp sin utilizar el visual studio y asp.net, por este motivo estoy bastante perdida.He estado investigando y creo como hacerla mas o menos pero hay una parte que no entiendo, apreciaría mucho si alguien me pudiera ayudar lo antes posible. La parte que no entiendo es la siguiente: This means the test can be delivered either as compiled DLL assemblies, as .net script or Java (as long as it runs on IIS).

Muchas gracias de antemano.
Valora esta pregunta
Me gusta: Está pregunta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está pregunta no esta clara o no es útil
Responder