Crystal Report - ciclo for

Vista:

ciclo for

Publicado por jose guadalupe (3 intervenciones) el 05/12/2006 16:23:49
Saludos,
en un ciclo for tengo las siguientes variables.

n=10, i=1.

al realizar el ciclo
for I:=1 to i<=n do
me dice que do debe de ir en medio de i y n.
lo que trato de haxer obtener todos los valores de una variable de unabase de datos para manipularla.
Valora esta pregunta
Me gusta: Está pregunta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está pregunta no esta clara o no es útil
Responder

RE:ciclo for

Publicado por Francisco Rivas (371 intervenciones) el 06/12/2006 13:13:33
En la ventana de operadores, en control structures aparece la sintaxis del for, del while , etc... tanto para la sintaxis basic como la crystal.

Sintaxis Crystal
for := to step do

************la ayuda dice:
For loops (Crystal syntax)
For loops enable you to evaluate a sequence of expressions multiple numbers of times. This is unlike the If and Select expressions where the program passes through each expression at most once during the formula's evaluation. For loops are best when you know the number of times that the expressions needs to be evaluated in advance.

The syntax of the For loop through examples
Example 1
Suppose you want to reverse the {Customer.Customer Name} string. For example, "City Cyclists" becomes "stsilcyC ytiC".

//Reverse a string version 1
Local StringVar str := "";
Local NumberVar strLen :=
Length ({Customer.Customer Name});
Local NumberVar i;
For i := 1 To strLen Do
(
Local NumberVar charPos := strLen - i + 1;
str := str + {Customer.Customer Name}[charPos]
);
str

Examine how this formula works assuming that the current value of the field {Customer.Customer Name} is "Clean Air". The variable strLen is assigned to be the length of "Clean Air", namely 9. The variable i is known as a For counter variable since its value changes with each iteration of the For loop. In other words, it is used to count the iterations of the loop. The For loop will iterate 9 times, during the first time, i is 1, then i is 2, then i is 3 and so on until finally i equals 9. During the first iteration, the ninth character of {Customer.Customer Name} is appended to the empty string variable str. Thus str equals "r" after the first iteration. During the second iteration, the eighth character of {Customer.Customer Name} is appended to str and so str equals "ri". This continues until after the ninth iteration, str equals, "riA naelC" which is the reversed string.

Example 2
Here is a simpler version of the above formula that uses a Step clause with a negative Step value of -1. For the "Clean Air" example, i is 9 for the first iteration, 8 for the second, 7 for the third and so on until it is 1 in the final iteration.

//Reverse a string version 2
Local StringVar str := "";
Local NumberVar strLen :=
Length ({Customer.Customer Name});
Local NumberVar i;
For i := strLen To 1 Step -1 Do
(
str := str + {Customer.Customer Name}[i]
);
str

Example 3
The simplest version is to use the built in function StrReverse:

//Reverse a string version 3
StrReverse ({Customer.Customer Name})

The built in String functions in Crystal Reports can handle many of the string processing applications that would traditionally be handled using a For loop or some other kind of loop. However, For loops provide the most flexibility in processing strings and also power in processing arrays, which can be essential if the built-in functions do not cover your intended application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sintaxis Basic
For = To Step
Next

************la ayuda dice

For/Next loops (Basic syntax)
For/Next loops enable you to evaluate a sequence of statements multiple times. This is unlike the If and Select statements where the program passes through each statement at most once during the formula's evaluation. For/Next loops are best when you know the number of times that the statements needs to be evaluated in advance.

The syntax of the For loop through examples
Sample 1
Suppose you want to reverse the {Customer.Customer Name} string. For example, "City Cyclists" becomes "stsilcyC ytiC".

Rem Reverse a string version 1
formula = ""
Dim strLen
strLen = Len ({Customer.Customer Name})
Dim i
For i = 1 To strLen
Dim charPos
charPos = strLen - i + 1
formula = formula & _
Mid({Customer.Customer Name}, charPos, 1)
Next i

Examine how this formula works assuming that the current value of the field {Customer.Customer Name} is "Clean Air". The variable strLen is assigned to be the length of "Clean Air", namely 9. At this time it is also typed to be a Number variable. The variable i is known as a For counter variable since its value changes with each iteration of the For loop. In other words, it is used to count the iterations of the loop. The For loop will iterate 9 times, during the first time, i is 1, then i is 2, then i is 3 and so on until finally i = 9. During the first iteration, the ninth character of {Customer.Customer Name} is appended to the empty special variable formula. As a result formula equals "r" after the first iteration. During the second iteration, the eighth character of {Customer.Customer Name} is appended to formula and so formula equals "ri". This continues until after the ninth iteration, formula equals, "riA naelC" which is the reversed string.

Sample 2
Here is a simpler version of the above formula, that uses a Step clause with a negative Step value of -1. For the "Clean Air" example, i is 9 for the first iteration, 8 for the second, 7 for the third and so on until it is 1 in the final iteration.

Rem Reverse a string version 2
formula = ""
Dim i
For i = Len ({Customer.Customer Name}) To 1 Step -1
formula = formula + _
Mid({Customer.Customer Name}, i, 1)
Next i

Sample 3
The simplest version is to use the built in function StrReverse:

Rem Reverse a string version 3
formula = StrReverse ({Customer.Customer Name})

The built in String functions in Crystal Reports can handle many of the string processing applications which would traditionally be handled using a For/Next loop or some other kind of loop. However, For/Next loops provide the most flexibility and power in processing strings and arrays. This can be essential if the built-in functions do not cover your intended application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crystal Decisions
http://www.crystaldecisions.com/
Support services
http://support.crystaldecisions.com/
Valora esta respuesta
Me gusta: Está respuesta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está respuesta no esta clara o no es útil
Comentar