Power Builder - Exportar de PB a DBF con un tipo de dato especifico

Vista:
sin imagen de perfil

Exportar de PB a DBF con un tipo de dato especifico

Publicado por Giuliana (2 intervenciones) el 17/11/2014 18:42:32
Buenas tardes
Estoy realizando una exportacion desde el power builder 11.5 a un archivo DBF.
Pero no me toma el tipo de dato que coloco en la tabla.
Ejemplo:
Campo: DUSIMPORT numeric(14,2)
Al exportar pasa con el tipo de dato numeric(17,2)

Agradezco de antemano su apoyo en este tema.
Valora esta pregunta
Me gusta: Está pregunta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está pregunta no esta clara o no es útil
Responder

Publicado por eduardo.v (23 intervenciones) el 19/11/2014 22:48:02
Giuliana

¿Como estas realizando la migración?
¿Con un saveas o con un pipeline?
Considerar que con este ultimo puedes definir manualmente los tipos de datos y longitudes de las columnas exportadas.

Saludos
Valora esta respuesta
Me gusta: Está respuesta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está respuesta no esta clara o no es útil
Comentar
sin imagen de perfil

Publicado por Giuliana (2 intervenciones) el 19/11/2014 22:56:22
Lo estoy realizando con un Saveas

dw_1.saveas(docname, dBASE3!,false)

Nunca he utilizado pipeline; como seria la sentencia para definir las longitudes?
Valora esta respuesta
Me gusta: Está respuesta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está respuesta no esta clara o no es útil
Comentar

Publicado por angel garcia (54 intervenciones) el 20/11/2014 18:08:05
En la ayuda del powerbuilder digita pipeline y hay un ejemplo bastante explicito.

Syntax 1 For executing pipeline objects
Description
Executes a pipeline object, which transfers data from the source to the destination as specified by the SQL query in the pipeline object. This pipeline object is a property of a user object inherited from the pipeline system object.

Controls
Pipeline objects

Syntax
pipelineobject.Start ( sourcetrans, destinationtrans, errorobject {, arg1, arg2,..., argn } )Argument
Description

pipelineobject
The name of a pipeline user object that contains the pipeline object to be executed

sourcetrans
The name of a transaction object with which to connect to the source database

destinationtrans
The name of a transaction object with which to connect to the target database

errorobject
The name of a DataWindow control or Data Store in which to store the pipeline error DataWindow

argn
(optional)
One or more retrieval arguments as specified for the pipeline object in the Data Pipeline painter

Return Values
Integer. Returns 1 if it succeeds and a negative number if an error occurs. Error values are:

-1 Pipe open failed

-2 Too many columns

-3 Table already exists

-4 Table does not exist

-5 Missing connection

-6 Wrong arguments

-7 Column mismatch

-8 Fatal SQL error in source

-9 Fatal SQL error in destination

-10 Maximum number of errors exceeded

-12 Bad table syntax

-13 Key required but not supplied

-15 Pipe already in progress

-16 Error in source database

-17 Error in destination database

-18 Destination database is read-only

If any argument's value is null, Start returns null.

Usage
A pipeline transfer involves several PowerBuilder objects. You need:

A pipeline object, which you define in the Data Pipeline painter. It contains the SQL statements that specify what data is transferred and how that data is mapped from the tables in the source database to those in the target database.

A user object inherited from the pipeline system object. It inherits properties that let you check the progress of the pipeline transfer. In the painter, you define instance variables and write scripts for pipeline events.

A window that contains a DataWindow control or a Data Store for the pipeline-error DataWindow. Do not put a DataWindow object in the DataWindow control. The control displays PowerBuilder's pipeline-error DataWindow object if errors occur when the pipeline executes.

The window can also include buttons, menus, or some other means to execute the pipeline, repair errors, and cancel the execution. The scripts for these actions use the functions Start, Repair, and Cancel.

Before the application executes the pipeline, it needs to connect to the source and destination databases, create an instance of the user object, and assign the pipeline object to the user object's DataObject property. Then it can call Start to execute the pipeline. This code may be in one or several scripts.

When you execute the pipeline, the piped data is committed according to the settings you make in the Data Pipeline painter. You can specify that:

The data is committed when the pipeline finishes. If the maximum error limit is exceeded, all data is rolled back.

Data is committed at regular intervals, after a specified number of rows have been transferred. When the maximum error limit is exceeded, all rows already transferred are committed.

For information about specifying the pipeline object in the Data Pipeline painter and how the settings affect committing, see the PowerBuilder Users Guide. For more information on using a pipeline in an application, see Application Techniques.

When you dynamically assign the pipeline object to the user object's DataObject property, you must remember to include the pipeline object in a dynamic library when you build your application's executable.

Examples
The following script creates an instance of the pipeline user object, assigns a pipeline object to the pipeline user object's DataObject property, and executes the pipeline. I_src and i_dst are transaction objects that have been previously declared and created. Another script has established the database connections.

U_pipe is the user object inherited from the pipeline system object. I_upipe is an instance variable of type u_pipe. P_pipe is a pipeline object created in the Data Pipeline painter:

i_upipe = CREATE u_pipei_upipe.DataObject = "p_pipe"i_upipe.Start(i_src, i_dst, dw_1)See Also
Cancel

Repair
Valora esta respuesta
Comentar