RPG - I need

Vista:

I need

Publicado por St (2 intervenciones) el 07/10/2006 05:15:11
The CTFLOW function returns the volume of flow associated with time-stamped batches of material moving through the flow. CTFLOW can be important to report when, in a conserved flow chain, flows which have been time-stamped are mixed with flows which have not been time-stamped. When this mixing occurs, the resulting downstream flow volume will be greater than the volume of flow used for cycle-time calculations. CTFLOW will tell you how much of the flow volume has been time-stamped, and thus is being used for cycle-time purposes.

The optional initial parameter will allow you to provide an initial volume for the associated flow. If initial is not specified, CTFLOW will return a zero for the initial value.

When you are operating in the Normal simulation mode (in the Time Specs dialog, under the Run menu), or when time stamping has been turned off for all upstream flows in a conserved flow chain, CTFLOW will return a zero. Any initial values of material in a conserved stock/flow chain will not be time-stamped, and hence will not be used for cycle-time purposes.
Valora esta pregunta
Me gusta: Está pregunta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está pregunta no esta clara o no es útil
Responder