SQL Server Reporting Services - jalar reportes creados en Reporting 2005 a asp.net

Vista:
sin imagen de perfil
Val: 1
Ha mantenido su posición en SQL Server Reporting Services (en relación al último mes)
Gráfica de SQL Server Reporting Services

jalar reportes creados en Reporting 2005 a asp.net

Publicado por Linney Pérez Cornelio (3 intervenciones) el 20/01/2011 00:47:51
Buenas tardes, tengo que jalar los reportes que ya cree en Reporting Services a asp.net, ya instale visual 2008, entro a New--Web Site--Eligo la opción ASP.NET Web Site--Lenguaje C#--Ok--Me paso a la ventana de Design--En las herramientas Eligo la opción MicrosoftReportViewer, arrastro la aplicación hacia la ventana, pero de ahi me quedo. Sale una ventanita Choose Report: aqui la única opición que encuentro es ServerReport, la selecciono, se habilita la URl del server report, pero no se como jalar el reporte que ya hice en Reporting Services, o que hago, es que nunca he manejado visual.

De antemano muchas gracias por la ayuda.
Valora esta pregunta
Me gusta: Está pregunta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está pregunta no esta clara o no es útil
Responder

jalar reportes creados en Reporting 2005 a asp.net

Publicado por Vicente Garcia Zuñiga (1 intervención) el 11/05/2011 20:47:15
1.-Add the ReportViewer control from the Data section of the Toolbox to the form or Web page in your project.

2.-In the ReportViewer Tasks smart tags panel, in Choose Report, select Server Report.

3.-In the Report Server text box, type the report server URL. The default URL syntax is http://localhost/reportserver. The actual URL that is used in your installation might be different depending on how the report server virtual directory settings are configured.

4.-In the Report Path text box, type the fully qualified path of a published report. The report path must start with a forward slash ( / ). The path must not include report URL parameters. The path consists of folders in the report server folder namespace and the name of the report. For example, if you installed the SQL Server 2005 sample report Company Sales on your report server, the report path might be /AdventureWorks Sample Reports/Company Sales.

5.-Build or deploy the application to verify that the report appears correctly in your application. If you receive HTTP proxy errors, verify that the report server URL is correct. If you receive a compatibility error, confirm that the report server is a SQL Server 2005 instance.

6.-Select the ReportViewer control and open the Properties window.

7.-Set properties on the ReportViewer control to configure the report toolbar and run-time functionality. Use the reference documentation to learn about each property. For more information, see ReportViewer Properties.
Valora esta respuesta
Me gusta: Está respuesta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está respuesta no esta clara o no es útil
Comentar