SQL Server - Conexion SQL

Vista:

Conexion SQL

Publicado por Jesus Montoya (1 intervención) el 27/03/2006 02:29:07
Ante todo gracias, por su rptas,
Genere un EXE realizado en Power builder 7.0 con la conexion a una Base de Datos en SQL Server 2000, y es en este ejecutable con la cual hay un error en la conexion con la Base de Datos. con el sgte mensaje :

DBMS is not your current installation.

Nota que este mensaje solo sale cuando ejecuto la aplicacion EXE, mas no desde Power Builder. (Fuentes)
Valora esta pregunta
Me gusta: Está pregunta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está pregunta no esta clara o no es útil
Responder

RE:Conexion SQL

Publicado por monky (56 intervenciones) el 27/03/2006 15:04:12
DBMS [X] is not supported in your current installation

This is a common message after deployment. This happens when your application is trying to connect. What PowerBuilder is doing at this moment is getting the first three letters of the DBMS attribute of the transaction object, and trying to find the DLL PBXXXY0.DLL, where XXX is the first three letters from the DBMS attribute, and Y is the PowerBuilder version number. This is the PowerBuilder database driver for that particular DBMS. When PowerBuilder can’t find this DLL, it throws this message. This usually means one of the following:

The appropriate PowerBuilder database driver hasn’t been deployed
The database driver can’t be “found” by the application (see the discussion of application paths)
The client software for the DBMS that the PowerBuilder database driver is supposed to interact with cannot be found or loaded
The DBMS attribute of the transaction object either hasn’t been populated or has been incorrectly populated (usually a problem with finding an INI file)
Valora esta respuesta
Me gusta: Está respuesta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está respuesta no esta clara o no es útil
Comentar