Visual Basic - Help!!!

Life is soft - evento anual de software empresarial

Vista:

Help!!!

Publicado por Williams (1 intervención) el 11/02/2007 23:10:48
Hey guys!l
I'm English and live in Manchester, I'm learning the Spanish and besides the VB I have some problems with VB and that I me expect you cant to solve:
First problem: Is possible to learn from the registry the key that I to personalize?
Second problem: If is possible the first question, how I can to do it?
Thanks for yous responses!
Valora esta pregunta
Me gusta: Está pregunta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está pregunta no esta clara o no es útil
Responder

RE:Help!!!

Publicado por Alberto (2 intervenciones) el 12/02/2007 15:59:14
qué desís? no os entiendo. Lo único que entendí es que el Real Madrid es mejor que el Manchester United, pero aquí no se habla de futbol, sino de visual basic.
podeis poner el codigo en VB?
Valora esta respuesta
Me gusta: Está respuesta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está respuesta no esta clara o no es útil
Comentar

With the function RegSetValueEx and others

Publicado por A friend (2 intervenciones) el 12/02/2007 16:19:24
Hi. (my English is not good, i'm sorry)
Yes; of course that it is possible.

Look in this page: www.allapi.net; it's a guide to learn about the Window's APIs.
Excuse to Alberto; he is a very funny guy, but don't know to answer seriously.
You will use the functions RegSetValueEx, RegSaveKey and more.
Good luck.
Valora esta respuesta
Me gusta: Está respuesta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está respuesta no esta clara o no es útil
Comentar

To "the stranger"

Publicado por A friend (2 intervenciones) el 12/02/2007 21:14:02
Just like you, "dear" quique?
You follow touching your balls
Valora esta respuesta
Comentar

RE:To

Publicado por the stranger (3 intervenciones) el 12/02/2007 21:31:00
My poor friend, you do not find out about anything, the "tocapelotas" was different not I
quique disappeared of this forum because any puritan erased his messages.
And I do not touch my balls, but your
Valora esta respuesta
Comentar

Ok

Publicado por The moderator (1 intervención) el 12/02/2007 22:30:24
y sigues haciendo, lo que tu dirección de correo electrónico dice. bueno, te corrijo:

"My poor friend, you do not find out about anything, the "tocapelotas" was different not I" ->se escribe "not me".

"quique disappeared of this forum " -> es "from this"

"because any puritan erased his messages. And I do not touch my balls, but your " -> se escribe "yours". y respecto a esto último, en muchos paises pelotas o bolas se refiere a los testículos, por si acaso no lo sabías.
Valora esta respuesta
Comentar