Computación - Compress PST

Vista:

Compress PST

Publicado por LewisAnthony (1 intervención) el 12/12/2019 10:23:52
I am Outlook user. I have large numbers of PST files due to which I am facing problems while accessing data . I want to reduce PST file size . Is any possible way is there by which I can make separate folder and put all previous and older PST files there ?
Valora esta pregunta
Me gusta: Está pregunta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está pregunta no esta clara o no es útil
Responder
sin imagen de perfil
Val: 2
Ha aumentado su posición en 63 puestos en Computación (en relación al último mes)
Gráfica de Computación

Compress PST

Publicado por ammy (1 intervención) el 19/03/2020 08:12:59
This Compress PST Tool can easily compress the size of the Outlook PST files while compressing the data of the PST file this software do not harm the data as well as it preserves the interlinking between the files as well as the attachments. The Compact PST software while compressing the data extracts all the attachments and saves it to another folder. It cleans up all the white spaces from PST emails and also preserves the originality of the email as well. you can download this tool from here:-http://www.download.adwages.com/compress-pst-software/
Valora esta respuesta
Me gusta: Está respuesta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está respuesta no esta clara o no es útil
Comentar