Matlab - Matlab Curve Fitting Tool

Vista:
sin imagen de perfil

Matlab Curve Fitting Tool

Publicado por Carlos (1 intervención) el 08/03/2023 09:26:10
Hi, I'm a student with difficulties in a project. I'm trying to get a function which "predicts" some data. In an experimentation, we have data from the temperature and time used in a process, with results about the weight of the product obtained.

I'm also starting to learn how to use the "Curve Fitting Tool" of Matlab. Nevertheless, I think that the given regression models to aproximate are not very useful, in terms of the SSE. Their order is about 10^8. So, I'm thinking about creating a "Custom Equation", but I don't have any idea about how to start. In the graphics attached (2D), appear the relation between temperature-weight and time-weight. Maybe it will help.

If anyone could help me with the custom equation (keeping in mind the graphics attached) or giving me another advice of the "Curve Fitting Tool" or other Matlab tool, or anything related with this (documentation...), I would thank him a lot for that. Have a nice week!
Temperatura_Peso
Tiempo_Peso
Valora esta pregunta
Me gusta: Está pregunta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está pregunta no esta clara o no es útil
Responder