Matlab - "license manager error -9"

Vista:

"license manager error -9"

Publicado por dL (2 intervenciones) el 13/06/2007 00:53:51
hola, tengo un problema. instalé matlab 6.5 en mi pc windows y solamente funciona en modo a prueba de fallos.

En modo normal me tira el error 9. No se que hacer, ya me tiene loco esto. Si alguien puede ayudar se lo agradecería mucho. Ah una cosa rara, cuando instalo desde windows normal el primer disco que me da es B:\, y ese directorio no existe. Quizás por ahí va el problema, porque el error 9 es con respecto al número serial del disco duro.

gracias
Valora esta pregunta
Me gusta: Está pregunta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está pregunta no esta clara o no es útil
Responder

RE:

Publicado por dL (2 intervenciones) el 13/06/2007 19:11:32
hice 3 cosas y ahora funciona, no se cual de ellas fue la decisiva.

1) Asigne espacio particionado que no habia sido designado (insatale fedora)
2) Update de windows
3) Instalé la ultima maquina virtual de java

eso ;)

Valora esta respuesta
Me gusta: Está respuesta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está respuesta no esta clara o no es útil
Comentar

RE:

Publicado por fismat (391 intervenciones) el 06/08/2007 20:45:18
Estimado DL

En la pagina de Mathworks se encuentra reportado este tipo de error, a continuación el reporte y solución.

web page: http://www.mathworks.com/support/solutions/data/1-25OFPP.html?solution=1-25OFPP

Technical Solutions
After activating my MATLAB Student Version, why do I receive a License Manager Error -9?

Date Last Modified: 21 May 2007 Solution ID: 1-25OFPP
Product: MATLAB®
Reported in Release: R14SP3 SV
Fixed in Release:
Platform: Windows
Operating System: Windows Any

Subject:
After activating my MATLAB Student Version, why do I receive a License Manager Error -9?

Problem Description:
My MATLAB student version is installed on my laptop using a wireless network card I get the following error message if my wireless network card is disabled:
License checkout failed. Invalid host. License Manager Error -9
or I activated with a network adapter that has become inactive because of power saving technology and I now receive:

Solution:
This problem can occur when the Student Version is installed on a machine with a wireless network card and the network card becomes disabled. To work around this problem, you can enable your wireless network card, so that MATLAB can see it. To fix this issue you can instead assign MATLAB to use your hard drive Volume Serial Number instead of the wireless network card. To do so:

1. Obtain your Volume Serial Number by running the following command from the C:\ drive of your command prompt on Windows:

vol

2. Log in to the main account page of your MathWorks Account at the MathWorks web site:

http://www.mathworks.com/accesslogin/login.do

3. Click on the ‘Activate Another Machine’ link. If this link is not available, then contact The MathWorks.

4. Following the instructions on the “Activate My Student Version Software” page to activate your software. In the ‘Machine ID’ field you will need to enter the following:

DISK_SERIAL_NUM=<volume serial number>

where <volume serial number> is the Volume Serial Number you obtained from the ‘vol’ command. NOTE: when entering the volume serial number remove any dashes.

5. Follow the instructions on the Student Version License File page to update your existing license.dat file.

If you are still unable to activate your software, contact The MathWorks. Contact information is available at:

http://www.mathworks.com/support/contact_us/index.html
Valora esta respuesta
Me gusta: Está respuesta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está respuesta no esta clara o no es útil
Comentar

RE:

Publicado por fismat (391 intervenciones) el 06/08/2007 20:45:25
Estimado DL

En la pagina de Mathworks se encuentra reportado este tipo de error, a continuación el reporte y solución.

web page: http://www.mathworks.com/support/solutions/data/1-25OFPP.html?solution=1-25OFPP

Technical Solutions

Date Last Modified: 21 May 2007 Solution ID: 1-25OFPP
Product: MATLAB®
Reported in Release: R14SP3 SV
Fixed in Release:
Platform: Windows
Operating System: Windows Any

Subject:

Problem Description:
My MATLAB student version is installed on my laptop using a wireless network card I get the following error message if my wireless network card is disabled:
or I activated with a network adapter that has become inactive because of power saving technology and I now receive:

Solution:
This problem can occur when the Student Version is installed on a machine with a wireless network card and the network card becomes disabled. To work around this problem, you can enable your wireless network card, so that MATLAB can see it. To fix this issue you can instead assign MATLAB to use your hard drive Volume Serial Number instead of the wireless network card. To do so:

1. Obtain your Volume Serial Number by running the following command from the C:\ drive of your command prompt on Windows:

vol

2. Log in to the main account page of your MathWorks Account at the MathWorks web site:

http://www.mathworks.com/accesslogin/login.do

3. Click on the ‘Activate Another Machine’ link. If this link is not available, then contact The MathWorks.

4. Following the instructions on the “Activate My Student Version Software” page to activate your software. In the ‘Machine ID’ field you will need to enter the following:

DISK_SERIAL_NUM=<volume serial number>

where <volume serial number> is the Volume Serial Number you obtained from the ‘vol’ command. NOTE: when entering the volume serial number remove any dashes.

5. Follow the instructions on the Student Version License File page to update your existing license.dat file.

If you are still unable to activate your software, contact The MathWorks. Contact information is available at:

http://www.mathworks.com/support/contact_us/index.html
Valora esta respuesta
Comentar