PLC's - Comunicacion entre PLCs

Vista:

Comunicacion entre PLCs

Publicado por Antonio G (1 intervención) el 20/11/2008 17:17:42
Hola que tal, soy nuevo en estos foros, mi pregunta es, quiero enviar y recibir mensajes de un plc a otro, estan conectados en red (Ethernet, DH+, ). Son PLcs 500, hay un modul0 que se llama MSG dentro del programa de los PLCs, pero no se como usarlo exactamente. Agradesco toda ayuda posible
Gracias
Valora esta pregunta
Me gusta: Está pregunta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está pregunta no esta clara o no es útil
Responder

RE:Comunicacion entre PLCs

Publicado por Cristian Rojas (10 intervenciones) el 11/12/2008 06:25:46
De eso en la pagina www.mrplc.com hay un ejemplo de como realizarlo....Si encuentras lo mismo pero para el PLC Compact Logix me avisas...
Valora esta respuesta
Me gusta: Está respuesta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está respuesta no esta clara o no es útil
Comentar
Imágen de perfil de Iván Cadena

RE:Comunicacion entre PLCs

Publicado por Iván Cadena (86 intervenciones) el 20/12/2008 03:17:33
Puedes utilizar el comando MSG. Aquí te copio parte de la ayuda del logix, lo demás ve en el ejemplo, está muy fácil.

Saludos

Use with processorSLC 5/05Ethernet Controller(Parameters shown to the right are examples only,
your data will vary.)
Initial Setup Parameters

Type - After placing the MSG instruction on a rung, specify whether it is to be read or write. Then specify the target device and the control block for the MSG instruction. Allowable communications include:

Peer-to-Peer Read/Write on a local network to another SLC 500 processor
Peer-to-Peer Read/Write on a local network to a 485CIF
Peer-to-Peer Read/Write on a local network to a PLC-5
Peer-to-Peer Read/Write on a remote network to another SLC 500 processor
Peer-to-Peer Read/Write on a remote network to a 485CIF (PLC2 emulation)
Peer-to-Peer Read/Write on a remote network to a PLC-5

Read/Write - Read means that the local processor is to receive data. Write means that the local processor is to send data.

Target Device names the type of device that the local SLC 500 processor is to communicate with. This can be 500CPU if the target is another SLC processor, 485CIF if the target is a non-SLC device on the DH-485 network, or PLC-5 if the target device accepts PLC-5 commands.
Local/Remote tells if the message is to be communicated via a local DH-485 network, or to a remote device on another network through a bridge.
Control Block identifies an integer file address that you select. It is a 14-word integer file containing the status bits, target file address, and other data associated with the message instruction. Click here for a control block layout for the 5/03, 5/04, and 5/05 processors.

Control Block Length - When using channel 0 this is fixed at 14 and cannot be altered. When using Ethernet channel 1 this is fixed at 51 and cannot be altered.
Setup Screen Parameters
(For a bit-by-bit breakdown of the message file elements see Related Topics below.)