Python - ayuda con trabajo usando python y nltk

Vista:

ayuda con trabajo usando python y nltk

Publicado por cacafuti (1 intervención) el 09/09/2013 15:52:19
Hola! Veréis, estoy en la carrera de filología inglesa y se me pide un trabajo final usando python y NLTK, y no tengo ni idea de como se usa ninguno de los dos, loq ue me piden exactamente es:

This assignment involves the creation of a Python or Python + NLTK program that involves some Natural Language Processing task and documenting it.

You are welcome to propose a project. These are just suggestions:

- A Python program that provides a user interface to NLTK functions. This involves creating a text menu that provides a friendly environment for users to invoke relevant NLTK NLP functions without having to know the commands. You need to create a menu, obtain user input and show the output. You don't have to implement all NLTK functions, just a reasonable subset that allows users to obtain interesting information from the built-in corpus.

- A Python program that uses NLTK part-of-speech-tagging functions to lemmatize English text obtained from user input. It should be able to get input both from the prompt (the user writes the text), and from a user-supplied text file.

Alguien que pueda pasarme el código o el programa al menos, o que me ayude a comprender qué es cada cosa? No se me da en absoluto bien la informatica. Muchas gracias, de verdad.
Valora esta pregunta
Me gusta: Está pregunta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está pregunta no esta clara o no es útil
Responder