Windows ME - SOCORRO

Vista:

SOCORRO

Publicado por Marta (1 intervención) el 02/08/2001 18:14:50
POR FAVOR, AYUDA! ESTOY TRBAJANDO CON EL DREAMWEAVER PARA HACER UNA PÁGINA Q TNGO Q ENTREGAR EN SEPTIEMBRE. TODO VA BIEN HASTA Q ME ENCUENTRO Q TENGO Q ACCEDER A BD. ¿COMO NARICES SE HACE? TENGO INSTALADO WINDOWS ME Y NO TRAE NI PWS NI IIS NI NADA D NADA, ENTONCES, ¿QUÉ?
HE INTENTADO INSTALAR PWS DL WIN98 PERO ME DA ERROR DICIENDO Q ES UNA VERSIONA ANTIGUA A LA Q TNG Y NO ME DJA INSTALAR NADA.
POR FAVOR, AYUDENME Q TOY DESESPERADA.
Valora esta pregunta
Me gusta: Está pregunta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está pregunta no esta clara o no es útil
Responder

RE:SOCORRO

Publicado por Javier Ruiz (7 intervenciones) el 03/08/2001 10:26:15
A ver si esta información que me mandaron te sirve de algo:

"Workaround for Installing PWS on Windows ME
Windows Me doesn't include Microsoft Personal Web Server (PWS). If you want to use it, you need to download it from the Microsoft Web site and go through some hoops to set it up correctly.
First, download the newest version of PWS from
http://www.microsoft.com/ntserver/nts/
downloads/recommended/NT4OptPk/
The name notwithstanding, this is the correct package to obtain PWS for Win95, Win98, and with this workaround, WinME. Once you have downloaded download.exe, run it and choose to download PWS for Win95 (this is the version that can be installed on WinME, using this workaround).
Next, go to
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/
articles/q246/0/81.asp
a knowledge base article that provides a necessary patch. Follow the instructions on this page (although if you have not yet installed PWS or Microsoft Transaction Server (MTS), then you will not need to uninstall them first). In particular, download the new mtssetup.exe file, double-click it, and extract the new mtssetup.dll file in place of the one provided by the NT Option Pack. Verify that you now have the correct DLL file, by right-clicking on it to view its properties and matching its version number to the one stated in this article.
Now you can run Setup.exe to begin the installation. But DO NOT do a typical installation! Perform a custom installation instead. Uncheck all the items from the list of components, and then check only MTS (Microsoft Transaction Server). Doing so will add a few other checkmarks to other items, and that is fine; these are components required by MTS. But do not che
Valora esta respuesta
Me gusta: Está respuesta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está respuesta no esta clara o no es útil
Comentar

Continuación...

Publicado por Javier Ruiz (7 intervenciones) el 03/08/2001 10:27:56
But do not check PWS (Personal Web Server) at this time. Continue on with the setup, and reboot if and when it says to.
Finally, run Setup.exe again. This time add PWS to the installation (be sure not to choose to "remove" MTS or the other components). This installation may or may not ask for a reboot when it is completed. If all went well, the Personal Web Manager should be available -- either as a System Tray icon or under Start/Programs. Open it and make sure you can start and stop the PWS server.

Saludos,
Javi.
Valora esta respuesta
Me gusta: Está respuesta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está respuesta no esta clara o no es útil
Comentar