AutoCad - Ya salio el autocad land 2011 ?

Vista:

Ya salio el autocad land 2011 ?

Publicado por DavidJhanss (1 intervención) el 07/06/2011 01:46:54
Saludos

Amigos usuarios de Autocad Land, mi pregunta es: Ya salio el Autocad Land 2011 ?
Lo busque por todos lados, y no lo ubico, la verdad muchos me dicen que aun no lo pueden liberar, sin embargo confio en que ustedes puedan darme alguna razon de este programa, ya que tengo el Auto cad 2011, el Raster Design 2011, el Civil 3D 2011, pero necesito el Autocad Land 2011, para poder realizar mis secciones,

gracias de antemano,,
Valora esta pregunta
Me gusta: Está pregunta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está pregunta no esta clara o no es útil
Responder

Ya salio el autocad land 2011 ?

Publicado por Carlos Rodriguez G. (364 intervenciones) el 08/06/2011 04:58:24
Sobre el Land en la pagina de Autodesk.com
Since the late 1990s, AutoCAD® Land Desktop software has been the design and documentation solution of choice for more than 100,000 civil engineering and surveying professionals around the world. We want to thank those customers who have made Land Desktop a critical part of their workflow over the years and we look forward to continuing to provide solutions that meet your challenges in the future.

As technology has advanced and the challenges facing engineering organizations have become increasingly complex, we have decided it is time to look beyond Land Desktop to technology that better addresses the demands of today’s civil engineering organizations. As a result, AutoCAD Land Desktop 2009 was the last release of Land Desktop.

Depending on your needs, Autodesk has several options for moving to the next generation of civil engineering and infrastructure software:

AutoCAD® Civil 3D® software, the building information modeling (BIM) solution for civil engineering, helps project teams deliver higher-quality transportation, land development, and environmental projects faster.
AutoCAD® Map 3D software provides direct access to data needed for infrastructure planning, design, and management activities. AutoCAD Map 3D helps professionals working on transportation, land development, water, and power projects to more easily create, manage, and analyze design, GIS, and asset data.
Valora esta respuesta
Me gusta: Está respuesta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está respuesta no esta clara o no es útil
Comentar