C sharp - AUTOMATIC LOAD ACCES DATABASE

Vista:

AUTOMATIC LOAD ACCES DATABASE

Publicado por Carlos (1 intervención) el 14/07/2023 10:38:16
Hello, I need help with the following problem, I am creating an application with a role-based login in WPF. I want that when the application opens directly that it connects to the access database, it would be the following from the user view:
1 The user opens the application and logs in
2 is given the administrator role and goes to the databases section
3 In the database section, click the browse button and open the database and it was loaded in the datagridview
4 The user closes the application
5 The user opens the application again and when he goes to the databases section he will no longer have to click on examine and open the database because it will already be open
Apart from that, another problem arises, which would be that every time the user opens a database, it is stored with the name on the left side, which would be the dashboard menu so that the already open and loaded database does not close, a menu would be created hamburger with database name and when the user opens it he will be able to see all the previously loaded databases. I hope someone can help me because I'm a bit lost, have a good day
Valora esta pregunta
Me gusta: Está pregunta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está pregunta no esta clara o no es útil
Responder