PHP - Formulario de posteo

Vista:
sin imagen de perfil

Formulario de posteo

Publicado por rafa (1 intervención) el 28/02/2017 01:43:18
Hola!
Primero que nada les quiero dar las gracias por la gran ayuda que dan en esta magnifica web.

Ando con una duda que me esta cominedo la cabeza asi que si me tiran una mano se los agradesco de todo corazon!
Tengo que crear un servicio de registro+logeo. cuando el user se registra y hace el logeo, tengo que crear una seccion de post simple en php
Un simple posteo digamos. La cosa que en lo del post ando trancado y no se como hacerlo.
Lo que hice hasta ahora, que es el formulario de registro y logeo, todo subido a la base de datos, hasta ahi voy bien creo :)
Me falta la parte de crear posts.

Si alguien quiere practicar un poco de PHP, les dejo el ejercicio completo y un link de descarga en mediafire donde subi los archivos que llevo hecho hasta ahora, que son:
datobase = formulario de registro
logeo = formulario de login
postear = html donde cree el formulario de postear

Link del archivo: https://www.mediafire.com/?8cc120168b92t4g

-- Ejercico Completo --

Project Description:
>> Random surfer can sign up to the website - his details are submitted to the Members table
>> Upon his registration he is transferred to the log in page and can sign in
>> When a user is logged in he can create simple posts
>> All surfers can see posts
>> The system needs to collect IP and render it's Geo location (Country ISO)
>> The system needs to show the surfers the Country ISO of the post writer, in each and every post shown
>> The system needs to show the surfers the country ISO of themselves while surfing

Project MySQLI Tables details:
>> Project MySQLI tables should be as detailed below
Table name: Members
Fields:
- ID
- Nickname
- Email
- Password
Table name: Articles
Fields:
- ID
- Title
- Content
- Author (should be Integer with Members.ID)
Table name:
Fields:
- ID
- ArticleID (should be the Integer with Articles.ID)
- Content
- Author (should be Integer with Members.ID)
- IP
- Country

Tools:
>> Use the following API to import the Country ISO:
http://ip-api.com/json/XXX.XX.XX.XXX

Important Notes:
>> Adding detaild comments in the code is one of our most important requirements. Invest time and attention in commenting your code.
>> Write a detailed documentation explaining the files, scripts and code flow and attach it to your email
>> The files can be uploaded to your server
>> The files must be sent in one compressed file containnning all the project files
>> Use only MySQLI. Do not use MySQL

Good luck
Valora esta pregunta
Me gusta: Está pregunta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está pregunta no esta clara o no es útil
Responder