Java - Para Mario Hidalgo

Vista:

Para Mario Hidalgo

Publicado por Jupiter (19 intervenciones) el 23/04/2007 21:10:42
Mire una serie de Versiones java cual de esta es la que tiene jdk 1.5 y cual hay que bajar.

Para poder configurar el java.

JDK 6u1
The Java SE Development Kit (JDK) includes the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) and command-line development tools that are useful for developing applets and applications.

» More info about Java SE 6u1 ...
Installation Instructions | ReadMe | ReleaseNotes | Sun License | Third Party Licenses

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JDK 6 with Java EE
Java EE provides web services, component-model, management, and communications APIs that make it the industry standard for implementing enterprise-class service-oriented architecture (SOA) and Web 2.0 applications.

» More info about Java EE ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JDK 6u1 with NetBeans 5.5
This distribution of the Java SE Development Kit (JDK) includes NetBeans IDE, which is a powerful integrated development environment for developing applications on the Java platform.

Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6u1
The Java SE Runtime Environment (JRE) allows end-users to run Java applications.
Installation Instructions | ReadMe | ReleaseNotes | Sun License | Third Party Licenses

JDK US DST Timezone Update Tool - 1.1.0
The tzupdater tool is provided to allow the updating of installed JDK/JRE images with more recent timezone data in order to accommodate the U.S. 2007 daylight saving time changes (US2007DST) originating with the U.S. Energy Policy Act of 2005.
ReadMe

Java SE 6 Documentation

Java SE 6 Documentation | Docs Installation Instructions | License

Java SE 6 JDK Source Code
JDK 6 source code is available for those interested in exploring the details of the JDK. This includes schools, universities, companies, and individuals who want to examine the source code for personal interest or research & development. The licensing does not impose restrictions upon those who wish to work on independent open-source projects.

Gracias Mario
Valora esta pregunta
Me gusta: Está pregunta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está pregunta no esta clara o no es útil
Responder

RE:Para Mario Hidalgo

Publicado por mario (622 intervenciones) el 23/04/2007 23:22:57
Tienes que bajar este:

JDK 6u1

Saludos!!!!
Valora esta respuesta
Me gusta: Está respuesta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está respuesta no esta clara o no es útil
Comentar