Python - Soluciones python

Vista:

Soluciones python

Publicado por Amelcis (1 intervención) el 28/08/2011 16:06:26
Hola a todos!

Me estoy iniciando en Python y tengo tres problemas que no consigo resolver. Me gustaría que me ayudárais a dar con el código de estos problemas:

1. Define a function find_language() that takes a string as its argument, and returns a list of languages that have that string as a word. Use the udhr corpus and limit your searches to files in the Latin-1 encoding.
2. Obtain some raw text, in the form of a single, long string. Use Python's textwrap module to break it up into multiple lines. Now write code to add extra spaces between words, in order to justify the output. Each line must have the same width, and spaces must be approximately evenly distributed across each lines. No line can begin or end with a space.
3. Develop a simple extractive summarization tool, that prints the sentences of a document which contain the highest total word frequency. Use FreqDist() to count word frequencies, and use sum to sum the frequencies of the words in each sentence. Rank the sentences according to their score. Finally, print the n highest-scoring sentences in document order. Carefully review the design of your program, especially your approach to this double sorting. Make sure the program is written as clearly as possible.

Siento que estén en inglés :S Muchas gracias!
Valora esta pregunta
Me gusta: Está pregunta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está pregunta no esta clara o no es útil
Responder

Soluciones python

Publicado por anita! (1 intervención) el 04/09/2011 15:34:42
apuesto que eres de lógica del lenguaje!! JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJ Antonioo nos mata!! saludoss!! nos vemos en clase! yo toi igual!!
Valora esta respuesta
Me gusta: Está respuesta es útil y esta claraNo me gusta: Está respuesta no esta clara o no es útil
Comentar